Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Just got home from my Electrolysis Consultation.

Started by OutsideMe, September 28, 2017, 07:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bari Jo

Those are good prices.  I do think trans friendly is important only because they empathise with you the whole time.  They know it hurts and no your journey is full of pain and joy elsewhere too.  My electroligist gives me a confidence boost every time I'm there.  She calls me pretty girl, or my preferred name, but mainly pretty girl.  I can't get enough of that:)
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Tappy

Hi Nina & Bari Jo ,

Thank you both for your replies , good info , I have only admitted to myself my true self who I have been for so long just a few days ago. I have known for many decades who I was meant to be , but fear even stopped the word transgender from passing my lips , there were so many times I just wanted the world to end , but I told my therapist and I should post this on another thread , I am sorry.

I have not contacted any hair removal place yet , I have just googled what was in my area , and thought when I saw the one that was transgender friendly , I thought of contacting them first.

But now you guy`s have opened my mind that they might not treat me with disrespect , so I don`t know , I suppose it would not hurt to inquire to many places , well there are only about 3 or 4 in my area.

I just don`t want other people to judge me , simply because I have been judging and doubting myself for so long , I am tired. I have always hated shaving , hate is not a good word , but when it comes to shaving , for me it`s the perfect word !! LOL

Thank you both for your kind input , I would love to be called pretty girl , although I never will , unless HRT is magic ( I have heard some were blown away after even 6 months ) , but I would settle for just someone calling me a lady.

Take care , and thanks for being here and please don`t leave TY = < hugs >

Later ,

Tappy
  •