Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I know I probably don't pass but...

Started by Sinead, October 30, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinead

Hey all! So I had my makeover today, it was honestly one of the best things I've ever done. I even went out in public, I know I don't pass, as I don't look female and I kept getting looks.

To be honest, passing doesn't mean that much to me anymore, I just want to be female, all of the time. (I'm contradicting myself with this next question) What do I need to do in order to pass?

•  

Megan.

Glad you had a great time, it's lovely being pampered isn't it :).

And the result... fantastic, looking totally fab. X
  •  

MaryT

I'll echo what I said in another post.  I don't know for certain that you will always pass yet, but you are already beautiful.
  •  

Meghan

Hi Nina,

Just like you I'm in Transition because I'm not happy with my current body, so I want to change so I could feel complete. That why I am talking to my Therapist to make sure about my mental state of mind. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Sinead

Quote from: NinaW on October 30, 2017, 01:06:48 PM
Hey all! So I had my makeover today, it was honestly one of the best things I've ever done. I even went out in public, I know I don't pass, as I don't look female and I kept getting looks.

To be honest, passing doesn't mean that much to me anymore, I just want to be female, all of the time. (I'm contradicting myself with this next question) What do I need to do in order to pass?

•  

Taylorcaudle

Like honestly i think you pass. Just keep smiling. You look beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•  

mako9802

•  

elkie-t

There are things you cannot change. There are thing you can change after a long time and many surgeries. You need to learn how to hide them - for instance broad shoulders can be visually put out of focus by different style of dresses. Hands better be hidden. Adam's apple can be covered with a scarf, a choker or a surgery.

Short of that, you look cute. Be confident and pleasant. Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

elkie-t

A joke from my childhood. A womanizer meets a skinny girl.
- hey missy, do you have any butt?
- well yes, of course, how rude!
- then why don't you wear it?

That was a hint - When was the last time you see a black girl without a great butt? If you don't want to wear pads - then you need to wear a skirt with some flair, creating an image you have one.
  •