Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Started by MeTony, September 30, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

I have RA. Will in become better or worse on testo? Anyone here that can share their experiences?

I've had it for 10 years. Chronic pain is something I live with every day.  Even on very expensive biological medications.

•  

Dena

I don't have a clue  but in my two minutes of researching the subject, I ran across a Wikipedia topic that said it was 2.5 time more likely that women are affected by it than men. That would suggest that testosterone shouldn't make it any worst and possibly might help the condition. The only way to know for sure is when you start treatment.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kylo

I've had less back pain being on T.

I have it as a result of spine twisting and possible disk extrusion as a result. So if that's the case it won't heal by itself, but it hasn't got any worse at least. It seems to clear up with movement faster each morning than in the past. But that could also be a result of the T making me more active in general which may be good for it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •