Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Acting feminine/Feminine traits

Started by Sinead, October 16, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinead

Hi guys, so I'm at the stage of just coming to terms with the fact that I want to be a woman.

One of the this I want to work on is my feminine traits, and acting like a woman. I've been watching a couple of videos, I think I have the walk almost nailed down, and the way I use my hands, but apart from that, I have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone have any advice on how I could appear more fem?
  •  

LizK

Quote from: NinaW on October 16, 2017, 04:55:07 AM
Hi guys, so I'm at the stage of just coming to terms with the fact that I want to be a woman.

One of the this I want to work on is my feminine traits, and acting like a woman. I've been watching a couple of videos, I think I have the walk almost nailed down, and the way I use my hands, but apart from that, I have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone have any advice on how I could appear more fem?

Hi Nina

Go find yourself a nice comfortable place in a shopping centre or Mall. Sit back and watch, all you need to know is right in front of you. Take some time and watch how women move and sit, and walk and communicate with each other.

Women generally take up much less space and sit/stand/move in a more compact way when in public spaces...there are many subtleties. These are generalisations I know but a good starting point.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •