Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dr Bensimon

Started by Kristinagl, October 02, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristinagl

I'm wanting to schedule my ffs sooner then later and was wondering If anybody anybody here has had ffs with dr Bensimon in Montreal?  If so how did you find his services and where you happy with your end result?
  •  

staciM

I don't have any direct experience but am performing the same investigation as you and have received a quote from him.  Here's what I can offer.  I've seen his work in person on another girl and his work seemed very good.  Unfortunately his before/after pictures on his site are "meh"  in my opinion, so that's somewhat of a concern.  Interestingly, you don't tend to see much good feedback, but not any bad either, even though he's certainly performing surgeries.  Sorry I can't offer more, but I'm also interested in hearing others experience.
- Staci -
  •  

staciM

Kristina, I'm receiving some strange errors when I reply to PM....let me know if you've received it ok.
- Staci -
  •  

HelloKitty

Dr. Bensimon is good but mostly conservative in my opinion.  Thus, it will depend if you need subtle or more radical. 
  •  

staciM

Quote from: HelloKitty on October 02, 2017, 08:34:29 PM
Dr. Bensimon is good but mostly conservative in my opinion.  Thus, it will depend if you need subtle or more radical.

When I enquired specifically about this I was told that he tailors the technique and "intensity" to each individuals needs and desires.  i.e.  being labelled a conservative or aggressive surgeon is a myth, you get what you ask for
- Staci -
  •  

Kristinagl

•  

Legit

I had all ffs done by bensimon. Could send you some before after
  •  

cheria

First time posting on this site. I came in looking for more experiences with Dr. Bensimon as I'm a little over 3 weeks post-op for FFS with him, so good timing with this thread.

I can definitely attest to him being less aggressive than others. There was nothing overly negative about my experience, but looking at my face now, changes are subtle at best, it almost seems like there was no surgery at all (scars and memories suggest it happened though).

I wasn't as vocal as I should have been, trusting he knew what he was doing and he likely does..I scoured the Internet looking for negative reviews of his work and found barely any, suggesting he is more than capable. I'm just not seeing as much difference as I was hoping and feel pretty let down. Perhaps there will be more changes in my face as the healing continues.  All research on nose and chin work suggests final appearances aren't known until around 3 months post-op, so my fingers are crossed.  I have a follow-up with him in December when I'm back in Montreal for SRS.  Until then, all I can do is wait and see what happens. 

In retrospect though, at this stage in recovery, I'm not sure I would choose Dr. Bensimon if I went through this surgery again. However, that said, I likely should have been more vocal pre-op so I can't put full blame on him.
  •  

AlexisRene

Hi Cheria! Just wanted to thank you for posting your review. Fingers crossed & will be hoping you see the results you desire as the swelling continues to subside. Have seen a few take almost a year to get a clear idea of how things will settle. Glad you will be able to chat with your Doc again in Dec. It will be a great point to discuss how things are going & is just around the corner.  :)
  •