Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My boobs are growing!! (Charlie Nicki's Diary)

Started by Charlie Nicki, October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

@Laurie, thank you.

@Jayne01 both Charlie or Nicki are fine. Maybe I said this already in your thread but I am glad that your wife supports you! It makes all the difference in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

So I've been noticing lately that my hair looks darker and shinier. Am I crazy or can this happen on HRT? My hair is sort of very dark brown but always looks black, except on the light when you can see the brown. Also standing next to a person with raven black hair you can see the difference with my color. But I've noticed that now when the light hits my hair it looks super black and shiny. I really love it but I don't know if I'm imagining things.

Also, last night I had an erotic dream which I think is a big deal since I thought my libido was pretty much dead lol. I guess there's something still there.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 15, 2017, 09:17:31 AM
So I've been noticing lately that my hair looks darker and shinier. Am I crazy or can this happen on HRT? My hair is sort of very dark brown but always looks black, except on the light when you can see the brown. Also standing next to a person with raven black hair you can see the difference with my color. But I've noticed that now when the light hits my hair it looks super black and shiny. I really love it but I don't know if I'm imagining things.

I've read a few things now that say it can affect hair in a number of ways, so you probably aren't imagining things. May also be if you are taking care of your hair more or something of that nature.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Maybe you're right Roll!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Today is such a good day!! I'm feeling so happy and euphoric. It's Friday and is all good. I posted my Halloween pics a week ago (in femme) and I got so many compliments! It made me so happy :) even my ex boyfriend told me I looked really pretty and that I was going to be beautiful. It made me smile! I hope this lasts.

Also, my endo upped my dosage but it's split so one day I take a small amount and then the next day a higher one. I've noticed that on the days I take the higher one I am usually in a very good mood. No idea if that is all in my head but this week I've only felt down on my low dosage days.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 17, 2017, 03:14:42 PM
Today is such a good day!! I'm feeling so happy and euphoric. It's Friday and is all good. I posted my Halloween pics a week ago (in femme) and I got so many compliments! It made me so happy :) even my ex boyfriend told me I looked really pretty and that I was going to be beautiful. It made me smile! I hope this lasts.

Also, my endo upped my dosage but it's split so one day I take a small amount and then the next day a higher one. I've noticed that on the days I take the higher one I am usually in a very good mood. No idea if that is all in my head but this week I've only felt down on my low dosage days.

I'm so happy for you.  It's wonderful to get affirmation from your peers! 
As far as your dosing, after I've put on new estradiol patches, I'm in a great mood for a few days.  At the same time my breasts ache and swell.  It's all wonderful!
Hugs, Jessica 👩‍⚖️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Roll

I think that is a really good sign you feel better on the higher dosages. You may have been suffering from something as simple as a basic imbalance, which is extremely common and can be very depressive. Maybe as you move forward and things even out to where they should be beyond the starting levels, you will see even more benefit. :)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Laurie

Nicki. It is good to read you had a really good day today. May you have many many more.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Charlie Nicki

Thanks girls! Yes I hope this becomes the norm now.

•  

Charlie Nicki

I've realized how easy it is for me to cry now. I had a good cry on Saturday because of...my ex. Again. Letting go of him has been hard, and he's still nice to me and he sort of gives me hope. But I feel in a gray zone. I'm just hoping I can forget him soon and find someone who likes me for me.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 27, 2017, 09:43:01 AM
I've realized how easy it is for me to cry now. I had a good cry on Saturday because of...my ex. Again. Letting go of him has been hard, and he's still nice to me and he sort of gives me hope. But I feel in a gray zone. I'm just hoping I can forget him soon and find someone who likes me for me.
[/quote

There will be highs and lows especially for girls in the beginning of their transition.  Am I doing the right thing? What if I never pass?  Do my loved ones really support me?  Do I have the courage?..... the list is endless as we are still individual souls and no one is alike.  It's here at Susan's with our collective experience that hold us together.
Hugs and smiles, Jess 💁

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Thanks Jess.

Another thing I noticed is that some things smell too strong for me now, so strong that it makes me nauseous. For example fried meat and sometimes chicken.

•  

Jessica

I have noticed that my derrière has gain some contour in the last month.  My running leggings are starting to look good on me.
Smiles, Jess

•  

Roll

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 27, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

Sorry things have been rough for you. :/ Sometimes it's easier when people are just jerks. Regardless, I do truly believe you will find someone!

And as for the smells, that sounds like my step-mother. ;D I have to plan ahead cooking anything like that around her.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Roll on November 27, 2017, 07:29:07 PM
And as for the smells, that sounds like my step-mother. ;D I have to plan ahead cooking anything like that around her.

I actually asked my mom if the same thing happened to her when she was pregnant and she said it did.

•  

Charlie Nicki

I've always read on this site that a lot of girls experience "female envy" when they see cis females and I was convinced I had never felt that. Well I was wrong. Last night while being in a bar I realized that when I check out girls to "admire" their bodies, clothes, etc...I always think "she's so lucky, she's so pretty, she probably doesn't have any problems in her life, I want to look like her". What I thought was "admiration" is actually envy. Not ill-intended or anything, but it's definitely a wish to be like them.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 29, 2017, 08:10:03 AM
I've always read on this site that a lot of girls experience "female envy" when they see cis females and I was convinced I had never felt that. Well I was wrong. Last night while being in a bar I realized that when I check out girls to "admire" their bodies, clothes, etc...I always think "she's so lucky, she's so pretty, she probably doesn't have any problems in her life, I want to look like her". What I thought was "admiration" is actually envy. Not ill-intended or anything, but it's definitely a wish to be like them.

I understand what your saying.  It seems since I started hrt I also am envious of the fact that they have learned, since birth, the social knowledge to become women.

•  

Paige

Hi Charlie Nicki,

Well that makes you like a lot of cis-women.  I think it's pretty common for females to envy each other's looks.

Take care,
Paige :)
  •  

Denise

OMG-that envy you speak of was why my life turned 90 degrees and I ended up transitioning.  I got so angry that I wasn't female (or at least appeared as such) that I couldn't control it.  Even my wife said that I didn't have a choice.  So here I am, Denise with 36c breasts, hair down to my shoulder blades wearing heels with pierced ears eating lunch in the window on a busy street in downtown Chicago.

I totally agree about admiring.  The phrase "getting into her pants" was literal for me.  Okay figurative too as I'm only interested in women.

One thing I've discovered is that transition, at least for me, has been one "ah ha" moment after another.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Jayne01

I feel the same way. I used to think that when I looked at and admired other women, it was in the same way as any other guy. Then I realised that most guys are thinking "I want to be with her" and I was thinking "I want to BE her".

Jayne
  •