Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Crossdressing help

Started by KatieFox1202, October 20, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieFox1202

Heyy everyone,

So, this is my second post but i really need help, and ideas..

I am 15 and pre-MTF.

So basically i really want to try cross dressing to see how it makes me feel but i need help and ideas.

My mum is completely against the idea of becoming trans meaning that i cannot do it at home, and she is highly unlikely to let me outside to anyone's house..

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you
Katie

*hugs* ^-^

Sent from my STK Storm 2e Pluz using Tapatalk

•  

Lady Lisandra

There must be an alternate susan's place but for crossdressers, were you can learn all the tricks to transform a muscular, bald guy into the most sexy and beautiful woman. Some of them might help when you transition. I got all my information from my girlfriend, who works a lot with crossdressers and drag queens.
- Lis -
  •  

KatieFox1202

Quote from: Lady Lisandra on October 20, 2017, 06:41:35 PM
There must be an alternate susan's place but for crossdressers, were you can learn all the tricks to transform a muscular, bald guy into the most sexy and beautiful woman. Some of them might help when you transition. I got all my information from my girlfriend, who works a lot with crossdressers and drag queens.
Thank you Lady Lisandra,

To be honest i don't know where to look, i have a friend that is helping me with everything i am doing and she's not only supportive but helpful too, however because of the restrictions my mum has in place i cannot leave the house.

Also I'm not muscular not bald so I'm honestly not sure how that would help..

That's why i needed advice

Thank you
Katie

*hugs* ^-^

Sent from my STK Storm 2e Pluz using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Cross dresser tend not to be very active on the site however with that said, you may use the Beauty portion of the forum. We tend to avoid standing out and prefer more of a blend in look however a bold look would be more appropriate for an evening of clubbing.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

DawnOday

I found the support groups most accommodating in allowing you to use the facilities to dress in. So for at least a few hours you get to experience femininity. There are also programs for young transgender transitioners. Myself I was fortunate because my Mom decided to go to work about the time I was 15.  I also used cork and colored pencils as makeup which means I didn't have to shop for cosmetics. I also had a big sister so clothes were readily available. .
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Leslie601

www.crossdressers.com is where I went first but wasn't exactly what I needed so someone on that suggested here. You might try them.

Leslie
  •  

Lyric

The posters here seems to be responding more to the title than your post. To me it sounds like you are uncertain of you gender identity and wish to experience femininity in a limited way, which is perfectly OK. Most people here have done that. Your problem seems to be the lack of support from your mother, though. If at all possible it would be good to talk to a counselor about the situation. It would probably be best to do so alone at first, but a counseling discussion including your mother might help. Things are going to be very hard for you if you don't work something out with her on this. Good luck.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Sarahthenerd

15 is a tough age. Just old enough for some independence, but still very dependant. One thing you can do, if possible. Join the school lgbtq+ club. You might find similar minded folks your age. If you can find a therapist, regardless if you intend to transition or not, it can be a big help. Don't be afraid to explore, it is essential to understanding yourself. And good luck with your parents!

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

•