Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Remasculinization Of my Transwoman Body

Started by amrisa loftus, October 22, 2017, 11:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amrisa loftus

Last month my doctor decided to cut me off from my HRT. She wouldn't renew my prescriptions til I see her. I tried calling her to let her know about my situation for awhile and still she wouldn't renew them. I lost my job which gave me insurance at the worst possible time. Right when open enrollment ended for the year and I have to wait til November before I can even try to get on any form of health insurance. I now have a new job.

My body hair has returned with a vengeance. I feel so hopeless right now. The body hair is too much. I shave and withing two days its back. I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't mind a hairy woman. But still I don't feel right with all this thick dark body hair. Also my hips are gone.

Just incase you are wondering, I haven't had any surgeries to get rid of my testicles.
  •  

VeronicaLynn

*Hugs*

Have you tried epilating or waxing before?  It does last a bit longer at least...
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Sorry for that. But why did she decide to stop your HRT?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

amrisa loftus

To VeronicaLynn; Once I get more hours at work, I'll give it a shot. Right now I'm only working about 22 hours a week. Not much in the money department.

To Charlie Nicki; She didn't give an exact reason why. She just wants me to see her in person and I can't afford to see her without insurance. So I'm suck right now.
  •  

Kylo

Waxing can last a week or two. If you can put up with how horrible it is.

I'd say two weeks but I realize now how quickly testosterone fueled hair regrows, I'd say about twice the rate. So maybe a week of being hair-free, if it grows super fast.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •