Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Pedicure with my wife

Started by Jessica, December 03, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Hi girls 🙋‍♀️ My wife invited me and a girlfriend to get pedicures.  I'm excited to be included.  My wife knows I want to get my "girl on" but her friend does not.  I'd like to have my nails done with a cute color, but don't want to reveal anything to her yet.
Pink or purple, Jessica 🤷‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Angela49

You are going to love it!!!
First time I went I did not color but second time just the lightest shade of pink they had.
Need to go again soon and it's winter so full on girly pink for me!
  •  

Faith

Don't worry about the friend, just do it. If you need an 'excuse' for color, just ask them to use your wife's color and say you doing it to match :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Faith on December 04, 2017, 09:22:01 AM
Don't worry about the friend, just do it. If you need an 'excuse' for color, just ask them to use your wife's color and say you doing it to match :)

That's a great idea Faith!  Thank you!
Hugs, Jessica 💁‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

DawnOday

My Daughter in Law took me a few months ago. I got French Tips. They were so cool.  Enjoy.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Jessica

Hi girls 🙋‍♀️ Just got back from the salon.  So relaxing!  I got white French tips with all white on the big toes.  Had a great time with my wife and friend, who encouraged the French tips.  It's was nice to experience a feminine ritual and not be hesitant.  I've realized I've got real girlfriends now that enjoy being with me.
Big smiles, Jessica 💁‍♀️

•