Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Favourite trans YouTube channels?

Started by Sinead, November 05, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sinead

Does anyone know of any dark skinned trans women you tubers?
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sinead on February 06, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

Well there is Dawn Marie, Mimi Lovee, itsbambii Playhouse, Au'jays Love, Jaliyahinamilli these are the people I found hope this helps
  •  

Christy Lee

Lately i have been liking

Stef Sanjati and Jae Noel

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

Quote from: Christy Lee on February 07, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
Lately i have been liking

Stef Sanjati and Jae Noel
I watched a few of Stef Sanjati's videos about her FFS experience and I thought they were good; anyway kudos to anyone who feels like making a video right out of surgery 😃
  •  

Christy Lee

It kinda scared the crap out of me LOL, i was like yeah im not sure i want FFS  but yeah kudos to her for doing that
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

If someone tried to film me post surgery it would probaly go something like this:

Camera operator:  ok Karen we're on in 3-2-1; go baby!

Me: (places hand in front of lens) where the f**k is my pain medicine button!😊💤
  •  

Laurel D

Quote from: Sinead on February 06, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

Kat Blaque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Laurel D

I guess I'm in the minority of trans YouTubers I watch. But my favorites are.

Contrapoints ( not specifically about trans issues most of the time. )
Zinnia Jones
Riley Dennis
Kat Blaque.
Delia Melody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

TheDelBel

<3
  •  

epvanbeveren

Quote from: Kadence1 on November 10, 2017, 02:00:11 AM
Oh hey thanks for the subscribe!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I plan on making more transgender related videos in the very near future(;

NinaW, my favorite YouTuber is.... myself (; haha. I also love Gigi Gorgeous, Chloe Arden, and Stef sanjati. I used to love princess Joules, but I haven't watched her videos in a while.

Stop by my channel sometime!!
Www.youtube.com/KadencePinder

I just subscribed, I am at work still, but when I get home (tomorrow is my weekend and time off) I will check out your channel.

Hugs dear.

PS  I also followed PRINCESSJOULES for a long time...

However since I am 55, I am more interested in trans woman of my age group, but I do love to see the younger ladies who are blooming. It makes me wish I knew I was transgender back when I was young. I only knew I didn't fit in with society norms.
I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

SammyHatesGreenEggs

As others have already mentioned, I enjoy Stef Sanjati and Chloe Arden.  I'll definitely have to check out some of the other names listed!
  •  

Briah

I really like Maia's channel. 
I would like more of a slightly older (50's and 60's is slightly older isn't it) channel.

I second the thought that I wish I had known more about this when I was younger. 
  •  

Van

I like Sam Collins, Jamie Raines (Jammidodger), Kalvin Garrah, Blaire White, and Noah Adams (NoahFinnce).
  •  

VivianB

I like Stef Sanjati and A girl for all seasons
  •  

Mikau

He's one of the younger trans/lgbtq+ youtubers (17) but I really like Kovu Kingsrod/Kovu is a unicorn! He's pretty nice to watch for youth lgbt folk and as he's so happy as a teenager I find it brings a lot of hope for those who feel down or bad with their transition or identity.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on November 11, 2017, 08:13:13 AM
Princess Joules, Jayden Whale, upperchase and Ty Turner. I find FtMs fascinating.

Juila,

Agreed, they can be fascinating.  I do enjoy watching and listening to Ash Hardell.
Ash is young and energetic and Ash's videos are well produced.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •