News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Natural transexual???

Started by Jenntrans, November 13, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenntrans

Does anyone think this is possible?

OK I am non op and why I am putting it here. I am MTF but can't help it either. So mods and owner if you need to move this post or delete it please feel free.

But I am non op and totally natural. I had no choice. Two areas grew on my chest but something else between my legs did not. :embarrassed: On the phone people call me ma'am and yet I don't feel insulted as much as validated.

Yes I still have to shave, trim, pluck and so on. The finger deal seems to hold true at least for me. It is almost like I am on HRT between my legs even though I am not. Yes I have been the but of many jokes growing up when having GFs but BFs seemed to be OK with it.

So does anyone thing there is such a thing as being a natural transsexual? I really don't know but I would fit the category of natural though. ???
  •  

AnamethatstartswithE

I'm not sure exactly what you're saying, and I am NOT a doctor. But it sounds like you aren't taking any hormones, but you have grown breasts, and were assigned male at birth, but have not seen much development in that area. My uneducated guess would be some sort of intersex condition.

If I have misunderstood then I apologize, and please disregard.
  •  

Dani

There are several examples of genetic males who develop some female characteristics. This is determined by your own hormone production and whether or not you are  sensitive to any particular hormone. Some males are insensitive to testosterone and develop some female characteristics.

Being transgender is more a state of mind. Does your self identity match your physical body? If it does, then you are not transgender.

Non-Op is a choice to not pursue gender reassignment or correction procedures. If you feel that you need a more complete gender expression, then you can do what you have to depending on your desired results.

In the past we used the term androgynous to describe someone who is neither completely male or female. (If you feel a need to call yourself a Natural Transexual, then be my guest. However, most all of us here were born this way, so in a sense we all could be called a natural transexual.
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Dani on November 13, 2017, 08:49:30 PM
There are several examples of genetic males who develop some female characteristics.

Dani, I came up with this: ""Egyptian Pharaoh (Akhenaten) May Have Been Natural Transsexual"" ??

I *bow* to our Sun God OP!!!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Jenntrans on November 13, 2017, 04:25:43 PM
So does anyone thing there is such a thing as being a natural transsexual? I really don't know but I would fit the category of natural though. ???

No, because, arguably, we are all "natural" transsexuals, given that it likely has a biological cause. And what you are suggesting does have a whiff of "trannier than thou" about it, which is not tolerated on this site.
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: kelly_aus on November 14, 2017, 04:53:38 AM
No, because, arguably, we are all "natural" transsexuals, given that it likely has a biological cause. And what you are suggesting does have a whiff of "trannier than thou" about it, which is not tolerated on this site.

Jenn is not being "trannier than thou", as she points out that she is non-op and has to shave, etc..  If I thought that the question was "trannier than thou", it would get my dander up, and my dander is still flopping about pathetically.

I agree that all transsexuals are natural, though.

•  

extraaction

Quote from: kelly_aus on November 14, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

No need to be so defensive and insecure.....no need to fight invisible high horses.....

What is being inquired about sounds like a condition known as pseudohermaphroditism, perhaps from having both ovaries and testicles, or possibly partial androgen insensitivitiy or even an overabundance of aromatic tissue.

its probably "intersex-er than thou" not "Trannier than thou"
beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes as deep as the soul
If you lack the strength to defend your beliefs, your beliefs aren't worth defending

The greatest gift you can give a demon is pretending it isn't real....
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: MaryT on November 14, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
Jenn is not being "trannier than thou", as she points out that she is non-op and has to shave, etc..  If I thought that the question was "trannier than thou", it would get my dander up, and my dander is still flopping about pathetically.

I agree that all transsexuals are natural, though.

Quote from: extraaction on November 14, 2017, 07:49:39 AM
No need to be so defensive and insecure.....no need to fight invisible high horses.....

What is being inquired about sounds like a condition known as pseudohermaphroditism, perhaps from having both ovaries and testicles, or possibly partial androgen insensitivitiy or even an overabundance of aromatic tissue.

its probably "intersex-er than thou" not "Trannier than thou"

I've seen these kinds of threads before and they often rapidly go down hill, hence the friendly warning.

And yes, what the OP describes does sound much like an intersex disorder of some sort, exactly what would require proper investigation.
  •  

Michelle_P

I had quite a bit of this, no body hair, tiny genitals (one working testicle, one undescended), modest breast growth.  I was 'helped' in my late teens with testosterone injections, so, as my Dad said, "You'll grow up right."    I had wildly out of whack hormones by the time I came out, courtesy of stress, an adenoma on my pituitary, and some tissues around the hypothalamus that seem to react badly to testosterone and very well to estradiol.   I wasn't considered intersex courtesy of measurements of my genitals, considered marginal but male back in the late 1960s.

I am currently living as my authentic self, a post-op transgender woman. 

"Natural transsexual" implies things to me that I feel just don't really happen without medical intervention, in my personal opinion, but your experience may be different.  I don't mean to be invalidating, just pointing out that it is an unusual term for identifying that is rife with the potential for confusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

extraaction

Quote from: kelly_aus on November 14, 2017, 10:10:54 AM
I've seen these kinds of threads before and they often rapidly go down hill, hence the friendly warning.

And yes, what the OP describes does sound much like an intersex disorder of some sort, exactly what would require proper investigation.

It goes without saying that to identify what is going on would take more investigation....but your "friendly warning" comes across as defensive when you offer no constructive response to the original post until someone else touches on it
beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes as deep as the soul
If you lack the strength to defend your beliefs, your beliefs aren't worth defending

The greatest gift you can give a demon is pretending it isn't real....
  •  

Dena

:police: Lets drop the discussion of "trannier than thou". The subject has resulted in a number of locked and discarded threads and I am not looking forward to dealing with another one.  :police:
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jenntrans

Quote from: Dena on November 14, 2017, 03:10:12 PM
:police: Lets drop the discussion of "trannier than thou". The subject has resulted in a number of locked and discarded threads and I am not looking forward to dealing with another one.  :police:

I agree Dena. Please don't lock it. I didn't mean to cause a fuss because I am "nothing than thou".

To anyone that it came across to like that I apologize. But it was no "cake walk" for me either. I caught a lot of crap when younger and growing up. :embarrassed:

All I am saying is there seems to sometimes be a mix match of physical gender characteristics and psychological characteristics. I really don't care if you are 500 pounds and eight feet tall with size 18 feet and you are transgender then you are trans.

Whether it is physical or psychological or a mixture of both, my whole point is that we are natural human beings and we are different from any animal in self realization so maybe being transsexual is a natural occurrence in the human condition and mind.?.?.?

I ended up being lucky somewhat but it sucked growing up. I hated it. I wanted to be either one or the other but not in "between" though. My mom and dad had to sacrifice too and pay for me to go to a different school and so on. I may indeed be intersex but that still doesn't make me less trans than anyone else.

To me growing up sucked because I had to be really careful about who I dated in school. Most were either bi or gay and we kept each others' secrets.

Look. We are all different and I am never better than anyone else. Hell I am just a drop of piss from a piss ant in the whole scheme of the Universe and the whole of Humanity. But what I thought was a curse turned out to be a blessing. But we have the medical knowledge now days to change our genders. All we have to do is accept it ourselves and go for it. It is not a comfortable thing especially for yourself and family members but... You have to be the one to make that choice. My choice was clear and decided by nature. I was lucky enough to make the right decision for me because I could have taken T but chose not too to suppress the breasts. But then I would have been a gay man. :P

My "whole thing" is to make people think and understand who they are. That was the underlying motive of my Original Post. Who you are as an individual is way deeper than what you have between your leg sand on your chest. I am a transsexual and have no desire for SRS. There is no one size fits all though. I guess that was my whole point. So I am sorry if I offended anyone. :embarrassed:
  •  

DeniseGrace

An ex-wife's friend was born male. With I imagine, as you describe little male development below. Correct me if I misunderstood. In any case, as she grew hips and breasts started developing, causing her some difficulties with others. This was many years ago. She went to Sweden and had surgical reassignment. Today she's a very happy person.

Best Wishes
Denise

Oh, BTW I wasn't suggesting you needed surgery. Nothing wrong with being Non-Op, in my opinion.
  •  

Jenntrans

Quote from: DeniseGrace on December 04, 2017, 05:00:33 AM
An ex-wife's friend was born male. With I imagine, as you describe little male development below. Correct me if I misunderstood. In any case, as she grew hips and breasts started developing, causing her some difficulties with others. This was many years ago. She went to Sweden and had surgical reassignment. Today she's a very happy person.

Best Wishes
Denise

Oh, BTW I wasn't suggesting you needed surgery. Nothing wrong with being Non-Op, in my opinion.

Non op or op is a choice like everything else in life. If it makes someone feel better then go for it.

Personally I don't want SRS. Physically I am not quite the right candidate even for HRT. Like I said I am not anything other than thou because I faced a lot of BS when growing up. The only thing that helped me was to stop denying it. I had to change schools and all Then dating was a bitch. Get a load of this... Most people at my school thought I was a lesbian. I had to be really careful but I did go to prom with a guy though and he knew who I was but he was a little older and and kept my secret still to this day. It sux when a guy you think is cute and you are a teenager but so scared of a secret you hold. It is hard to let anyone in except for a few really close friends.

Being trans will always suck. I mean people from my generations seem to think it easier now and in some ways it is but the worst person that anyone ever has to face is themselves and our own fear of being different. Being trans will never be easy. Maybe one day but not anytime soon because it is so easy to be cis and straight. It is so easy to be cis and gay but it is so hard to confront Nature and the natural order but we humans are special though. I won't bust out into a whole spiritual deal, not religious but deeper than that. We do have self realization so we can realize just who we are and how we feel and that makes us different. I don't want to talk bad about anyone but those that can't accept it are less human and more animal instinctually.

So with that said we are trans and what is the big deal? We don't hurt anyone or threaten anyone and their ideal ways of life. I could care less about other people and what makes them happy. More power to them and I wish everyone to find happiness and peace. Yet there are some that hate me but for what?? Being a woman with a penis? If that is all then their argument is weak because I don't hate them.

Pretty much what I was trying to say is that life is not a one size fits all. I don't want SRS and don't need HRT but I am just one person and we all are different. But the very first thing is understanding yourself and what you want and then keep it realistic. I will never look like Jennifer Lawrence I can accept that. I will never look like Angelina Jolie and I can accept that too. I am just Jennifer and that is all. I am me. I don't need a vagina to be a woman unless I want to have one. I just don't feel the need because what I got doesn't bother me.

We are all trans and some have suggested that I am "trannier than thou." But I am not. I am just comfortable with who I am. I have opened up on this forum and admitted things even my family doesn't know and I may never tell them even. I have no regrets but they have no need to know either, but they like when I can loan them money and never pay it back or let them live rent free and never pay a dime. ::) Yes I still get taken advantage of still. That kind of sux when it is family and they go on cruises and bitch about pine tree limbs falling on their vehicles and scared in a thunderstorm. ::) ??? ??? Now I say no more.

Jesus I kind of went off the rails there. :embarrassed: Sorry just a situation in my life right now with family. :-\
  •