Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Breasts and being genderfluid

Started by Jamie_06, November 22, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie_06

So I'm at a bit of an impass here. As I get more comfortable being female, I find myself wanting to do more, and I still remember when I asked myself what kind of body I would have if I could choose it. The answer was a female body but still with male genitals.

Now I am at the point where I need to make a decision. I have always wished I had female breasts since I was 13 and still do, but I am afraid of losing myself as male. While being a girl sometimes. I could easily hide my genitals away with nobody picking up on it, but these would be noticeable quite easily I am afraid. I suppose I could bind them, but then why would I get them if.
I'm just going to do that?
  •  

Phoenix1742

I find myself asking the same question. When I'm presenting female, I really long for the curves of a female body, but is it worth dealing with breasts when you don't want them so you can have breasts when you do want them?

For me, more and more the answer to that question seems yes. I figure that means looking into and starting HRT, also knowing that if I decide that it's not me, I can come off of it and my body should mostly return to male.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

At one point I made the decision that right, wrong, or indifferent, I was going to grow boobs, and if that meant finishing out life as a guy with breasts, then so be it. It's not an easy choice to make. Take your time with it.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jin

Mine just grew naturally during puberty. I don't try to hide them when in boy mode, but I do try to enhance my outline when in girl mode. There was a bit of teasing back in my youth, which I ignored and everyone just got accustomed to my shape. I really like being able to fill out a bikini top or a halter and often wear a bra under my male clothes, just for fun.
I recommend that you fulfill your own needs and forget about what anyone else thinks.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 22, 2017, 11:37:43 AM
At one point I made the decision that right, wrong, or indifferent, I was going to grow boobs, and if that meant finishing out life as a guy with breasts, then so be it. It's not an easy choice to make. Take your time with it.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

Was that because you wanted them, or that they just came as a package deal with the HRT?

I've always wanted that 'female' shape,  but for me it was never specific to boobs, and what I have between my legs (though an ugly little thing) is only an issue rarely. I'm still very much on the fence about what if anything I want to do downstairs.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Megan. on November 22, 2017, 11:46:34 AM

Hugs, Devlyn

Was that because you wanted them, or that they just came as a package deal with the HRT?

I've always wanted that 'female' shape,  but for me it was never specific to boobs, and what I have between my legs (though an ugly little thing) is only an issue rarely. I'm still very much on the fence about what if anything I want to do downstairs.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

That was a decision I made while researching supplements intended for breast growth. I wanted body changes, and got them. HRT came later when the necessity of health insurance came up.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Deborah

Hugs, Devlyn
Yes.  You just own everything in every situation and then . . . Nobody says anything or even appears to give it a second thought. 

Now if you went and got some huuuuge implants the experience probably would be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Devlyn

I like your new avatar pic, Deborah!   :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Deborah

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 22, 2017, 01:30:22 PM
I like your new avatar pic, Deborah!   :)

Hugs, Devlyn
:-). Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •