Previous topic - Next topic

Which came first?

Egg
3 (33.3%)
Chicken
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Devlyn

Ah, the age old question. And the obvious next question: What's your favourite way of eating each one?

I'll take Devyled Eggs, and chicken thighs baked in the oven for an hour.

We'll see if we have any real dark meat fans out there. Do you like the oyster?

All right, let's hear those chicken and egg recipes!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Donna

Eggs over very hard between toast with bacon and hash brown potatoe patty.
Boneless Chicken breast 1 hr at 350 baked in oven with crispy bread crumb and egg batter
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Devlyn

So you scramble their own unborn young and bathe them in it?  >:-) :laugh:
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 31, 2018, 06:47:21 PM
So you scramble their own unborn young and bathe them in it?  >:-) :laugh:

Tastes good and called chicken fingers
  •  

Donna

For sure. That's how they started out. Figure it a suitable finish. Lol
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Maddie86

I like my eggs scrambled and with hot sauce in them before I fry them. Lately I've been adding cheese and salsa too, yum!

as for chicken, omg I can't pick! Dark meat is my favorite but I love chicken wings (fried or smoked), bbq chicken, and fried chicken
  •  

MollyPants

I love my eggs scrambled with some smoked salmon stirred through afterwards. I'm really picky about how they are cooked so never order them!

For chicken my favourite is have it tandoori style and then cooled over a BBQ

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

I like to spatchcock my chicken, nice and juicy, no dry breast meat and a lovely crispy skin.
A simple cheese omelette is right up on there on my 'egg list'. I made one for breakfast yesterday that wasn't far off perfect IMHO [emoji39]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Megan. on April 01, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
I like to spatchcock my chicken, nice and juicy, no dry breast meat and a lovely crispy skin.
A simple cheese omelette is right up on there on my 'egg list'. I made one for breakfast yesterday that wasn't far off perfect IMHO [emoji39]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
We've been getting out chicken spatchcocked for a few months now! It's so much more juicy!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Maid Marion

The grocery store had a pair of Cornish hens on sale.  I cooked the first one the traditional way in the oven and plan to spatchcock the 2nd one!
  •  

DustKitten

Eggs are good for baking (muffins & cookies for me) and I like them scrambled with salt & pepper. Plain eggs can be spiced up with cheese, vegetables, and (if I'm feeling fancy) a tiny bit of fruit. Eggs pair well with potatoes for certain dishes; I sometimes make egg sandwiches on toast (often adding cheese and/or fish); boiled eggs are nice when I'm feeling lazy, and I occasionally pour a raw egg into freshly-cooked rice (the heat from the rice cooks the egg as it's mixed in, so it works as a sort of glue to hold the rice together; the rice can then be shaped while still hot). Eggs and cheese also make a good filling for a hollowed-out red bell pepper.

I usually eat chicken with rice or in a burrito, and if I want meat on a pizza I'll sometimes get one with chicken (since I try to avoid red meat). Chicken works well with noodles or potatoes, too, and chicken salad is always nice, on its own or on a sandwich.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I love chicken but will not eat eggs.  I just don't like the taste and texture of them. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Evienne

What I want to know is was the chicken or the egg first brought up by nature or nurture when fighting or flighting.  ???
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •