Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Cool recipe.

All I had was a roast beast and cheez sandwich and a glass of milk :
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Michelle_P

Fixed dinner for my new roommate and myself:

Green salad with light Italian vinaigrette
Teriyaki chicken
Basil & garlic quinoa
Sesame asparagus
Berries with vanilla bean gelato
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on February 11, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
Cool recipe.

All I had was a roast beast and cheez sandwich and a glass of milk :

Thank you  ;D  That was another one of my "Work the leftovers" recipes I made up on the fly
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 11, 2018, 11:43:43 PM
Thank you  ;D  That was another one of my "Work the leftovers" recipes I made up on the fly

Pretty good!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

p

Yesterday was my husband's birthday, so I decided to make something special...reservations! We splurged on sushi. It was lovely not to worry about the cooking or the dishes and just focus on each other for his special night.
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

beef in black bean sauce, had some rump steak so 10mm strips fried , green pepper and water chestnuts , packet sauce and straight to wok noodles , pudding was defrosted apple (some I blanched last autumn) with cut up dried apricots and custard
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Grilled pork tenderloin sandwich with the works, no mayo.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 12, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
Grilled pork tenderloin sandwich with the works, no mayo.

Chrissy
That's the way. 

Thing with mayo;  it either overwhelms everything else or you can't taste it.  So what's the point then.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

V M

I'm trying to decide what's for dinner, Fruity Pork chops with a pineapple, pear and mango sauce with mash and green beans or Mac n' Cheese with grilled weiner bits and maybe some fries
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

V M,

The fruity pork chops may be the way to go.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 12, 2018, 08:49:12 PM
V M,

The fruity pork chops may be the way to go.

Chrissy

Come on now!  Everybody knows pork is the other "white' meat and not fruit!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 12, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
I'm trying to decide what's for dinner, Fruity Pork chops with a pineapple, pear and mango sauce with mash and green beans or Mac n' Cheese with grilled weiner bits and maybe some fries

R ya awl hav'n a Laua?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 12, 2018, 08:56:42 PM
Yes, with disco lights ;D

V M,

Hey {wo}man, I dig them lights.  Far out!   Really cool.  Outta sight!

Peace, love, and happiness!

Yes, you may tiptoe through the daisies.

Chrissy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 12, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

V M,

Hey {wo}man, I dig them lights.  Far out!   Really cool.  Outta sight!

Peace, love, and happiness!

Yes, you may tiptoe through the daisies.

Chrissy

Totally kewl.  Like pass the poi!!!!!

And Tiny Tim tiptoed thru the two-lips!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 12, 2018, 09:25:32 PM
Totally kewl.  Like pass the poi!!!!!

And Tiny Tim tiptoed thru the two-lips!!!!!

Yes he did but lots of girls like to tiptoe through the daisies.   :)
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 12, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

Yes he did but lots of girls like to tiptoe through the daisies.   :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Never Mind :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 12, 2018, 09:47:33 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Never Mind :)

Of course, all hippies - binary, non-binary, hexadecimal?,  oh, whatever, are always welcome at all times.   Even Idda and Imma will be there!  Maybe Emma!  Possibly even Mr. Tie Dye.

Can you dig it, flower child?   Them lights are cool man, I mean {wo}man!

Chrissy

•