•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Cassi,

Did you ever get any canned lobster?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

MollyPants

I'm meeting one of my oldest friends tonight and we're going to this cute little curry house :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

I'm eating leftover spaghetti from last night
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Katie Jade

Ham eggs and chips (fries) cooked by my (ex/separated) wife. She is picking me up and driving me the 300 yards to her new house from my new house as with my eye op yesterday, I'm a bit clumsy on my feet. She is really my best friend and my role has so changed from husband to best girl friend and confidant. Eldest sons GF is also a great mate, has promised makeup lessons when she is back from university, and the young lady next door, well she is just so accepting. Life getting better every day, as is my confidence.
Looking forward to that ham though :) MMmmmmmmmmmmm (Smacks lips..)
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Lamb and onion curry with roti (breads) and as the oven was hot from cake baking made an apple crumble, nice with custard (from a tin!). cake was a rub together method with raisins and nuts (walnut and almond as end of packets), cooked perfect 150C for 1 1/4 hours. Cassi have saved you a slice .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

French dip sandwich and fries with mustard  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on April 10, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
Ham eggs and chips (fries) cooked by my (ex/separated) wife. She is picking me up and driving me the 300 yards to her new house from my new house as with my eye op yesterday, I'm a bit clumsy on my feet. She is really my best friend and my role has so changed from husband to best girl friend and confidant. Eldest sons GF is also a great mate, has promised makeup lessons when she is back from university, and the young lady next door, well she is just so accepting. Life getting better every day, as is my confidence.
Looking forward to that ham though :) MMmmmmmmmmmmm (Smacks lips..)
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

@ Katie:  Wow, that is a wonderful report regarding your relations with your ex.... and also your son's GF.... and the young lady next door....   Life is GOOD.
Thanks for posting this good report, it is so encouraging to all of us that read it.

Please continue posting your updates, I enjoyed what you had to say.
Hugs,
Danielle 
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

MollyPants

My partner is working nights this week so tonight's supper was a panic rush throwing together something quickly when I got home from work. I cooked some noodles and added a bit of chicken stock, broccoli and sweetcorn and topped with a fried egg.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Katie Jade

OK was sensible(ish) tonight as on my own for a change - grilled Cumberland sausage, with rocket and spinach salad, Feta cheese, black and green olives, baby tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Was going to have Halloumi cheese instead of the sausage but I forgot to buy it today (ex took me to the local supermarket as she was going, due to my eyes not good enough for driving atm). Ill get Halloumi tomorrow as I do that with grilled a superb caper, garlic, coriander, French mustard and lime vinaigrette). OMG I'm hungry again...
Katie

>:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)(for the Halloumi) otherwise  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Katie Jade

I can post a link to the recipe if you want but isn't that against the TOS?
Katie
?????

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Post to recipe then;
https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/collections/delias-summer-collection/fried-halloumi-cheese-with-lime-and-caper-vinaigrette

Its Delia Smith one

Quite a sharp flavour but I just really, really like it with the squeaky Halloumi cheese...
Katie
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

Roll

Tried to be super healthy. Had a vegetable stir fry of onions, zucchini, bell pepper, and broccoli. Then was still hungry so ate a lettuce turkey wrap thing and a ton of popcorn because apparently I can't be too healthy.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

davina61

No curry !!!!! out of the freezer bread crumbed fish and chips with peas and a dollop of tomato sauce
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

I ended up eating at a friend's place last night, but I still have the pizza doe in the fridge for tonight  ;D

- V M
  •