Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I’m back. It’s been a while

Started by Danielle Kristina, April 15, 2019, 03:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle Kristina

I haven't posted or even visited the forum much lately.  I had to quit going to gender therapy because my hours got cut back.  I got a girlfriend (who does not know I'm transgender).  She made me feel like a man again.  So, I stopped dressing.  I even bought new men's briefs, since I got rid of my old underwear when I last switched to panties.  This was not a conscious decision however.  I was just feeling like my inner girl had subsided for once.  I knew I was still transgender and that that is never going to change, so thankfully I knew well enough not to purge.  I even thought maybe I didn't have to transition after all; that I could just crossdress in secret once in a while.  Last few days, however, my inner Danielle has been roaring back!  As of two days ago, im back in panties and I'm dressing every night again.  Only problem is now I live with my mom.  During my last post, I lived on my own, but I've had to cut back on expenses, so here I am.  She doesn't know I'm transgender, so I can't dress full time at home like I did at my place.  I'm ready to go back to therapy; I'm just waiting for my finances to improve.  So, until then I'm pouring my thoughts out here.  It's good to be back!!!

Danielle
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

pamelatransuk

Hello Danielle Kristina

It is wonderful to see you return to posting. I enjoyed many of your posts last year on so many interesting subjects. As you probably have seen, there is still so much interesting debate especially on Transgender Talk Board and HRT Board.

It is possible to suppress our transgender feelings but it is only temporary and the girl inside always returns!

I am now 14 months HRT and am going fulltime public on moving house in Summer. My story "Pamela's Record" is on HRT Board.

I look forward to your company to debating with you and following your story.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

Kirsteneklund7

I second Pamela,

Great to hear from you as well!

Does that mean you spent time off HRT Danielle?

I know being with a woman moderates our desire to be a woman.

I'm really keen to hear more of how your adventure unfolds.
At the risk of being a sticky beak, I wonder if your girl would be trans accepting?

In any case wishing you well Danielle.

Kind regards, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

HappyMoni

Danielle,
   Welcome back! Glad you are here and congrats on the girlfriend. Reading your post, I'm unsure if you see your current situation as stressful. You sound pretty upbeat. What's a 'sticky beak?'
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 15, 2019, 07:35:54 AM
Danielle,
   Welcome back! Glad you are here and congrats on the girlfriend. Reading your post, I'm unsure if you see your current situation as stressful. You sound pretty upbeat. What's a 'sticky beak?'
A sticky beak sticks their nose in other peoples buisness in an unwanted fashion. ( Im good at it !) LoL.

Kirsten x.

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Danielle Kristina

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 15, 2019, 05:59:46 AM
I second Pamela,

Great to hear from you as well!

Does that mean you spent time off HRT Danielle?

I know being with a woman moderates our desire to be a woman.

I'm really keen to hear more of how your adventure unfolds.
At the risk of being a sticky beak, I wonder if your girl would be trans accepting?

In any case wishing you well Danielle.

Kind regards, Kirsten.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  It's been a very busy day!!!

Anyway, no she does not support the transgender thing.  I have a transgender sister and when I told my girlfriend about her, she said that she just doesn't like it; she doesn't understand transgender people.  My mom feels the same way.  Neither one of them know that I'm trans too.

I didn't stop HRT because I never started it.  I was getting ready to.  I had the letter from my therapist and insurance from my employer, but after they started cutting hours back, I had to cut expenses, and unfortunately transitioning had to be put on the backburner. 

•  

Danielle Kristina

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 15, 2019, 07:35:54 AM
Danielle,

Hi Moni,
Things are going well.  I am stressed, but things are going pretty well.  Although, I admit, the last couple of days I've been pretty grouchy, but other than that life is good.

•  

pamelatransuk

Thank you for clarifying the position such that you had your HRT letter but circumstances prevented starting HRT.

I am sure we will debate over the coming weeks and months and I hope your wait for therapy and/or HRT turns out to be short.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Danielle Kristina on April 16, 2019, 01:21:46 AM
Sorry for taking so long to respond.  It's been a very busy day!!!

Anyway, no she does not support the transgender thing.  I have a transgender sister and when I told my girlfriend about her, she said that she just doesn't like it; she doesn't understand transgender people.  My mom feels the same way.  Neither one of them know that I'm trans too.

I didn't stop HRT because I never started it.  I was getting ready to.  I had the letter from my therapist and insurance from my employer, but after they started cutting hours back, I had to cut expenses, and unfortunately transitioning had to be put on the backburner.
The beautiful woman, the external man, the internal woman- it can work!-only you can choose the best path. It worked for me for a long time, money, property, career, wife, children white picket fence. Even though my female self kicks my ass when I ignore her these days-I have a lot to be thankful in life.

Survival for me is HRT & part time feminine presentation. Family & friends know.

Yours truly, Kirsten

•  

Allison S

I think getting on a t blocker could help, but also know that dressing as your true self is very important.  This should be embraced by your partner and celebrated, too.  Please don't settle with someone who doesn't love every part of you and your feminine expression... Being a man is okay too, but it's not what defines you at all.  It's important to keep experimenting and finding the best fit for you.. Like a pair of cute high heel pumps lol

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  •  

Danielle Kristina

Quote from: Allison S on April 17, 2019, 08:22:41 PM
I think getting on a t blocker could help, but also know that dressing as your true self is very important.  This should be embraced by your partner and celebrated, too.  Please don't settle with someone who doesn't love every part of you and your feminine expression... Being a man is okay too, but it's not what defines you at all.  It's important to keep experimenting and finding the best fit for you.. Like a pair of cute high heel pumps lol

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I still dress as myself, but only in secret.  I am wearing panties again, pretty much full time.  I don't think I could ever stop dressing completely anyway.  Believe me I tried!  I don't yet know how I'll transition, but I'm pretty sure it is inevitable.  This won't just go away.

•