Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 29, 2018, 12:06:33 AM
Well the battle of the pronouns is being won. The managers at work are slowly being convinced to stop using 'He'. :) A small but important step.

That is good news!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Today I realized something. The to do list is quite short now with only two major items left on it. Legal paperwork (next week) and organizing an orchie (sorting out counselling to get extra GID diagnosis now). Then, I'm happy. I thought it would have taken longer. I'm quite content to let hrt do its thing and get on with life now.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well today I was surprised. Despite getting my ears pierced, My wife was willing to walk in public with me, even holding my hand which we haven't done for a long time. Maybe things are getting better? I've also sent out feelers to a few counseling services to set up a session or two to see if it makes any difference. I think we may be able to keep this family together yet.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 31, 2018, 01:42:05 AM
Well today I was surprised. Despite getting my ears pierced, My wife was willing to walk in public with me, even holding my hand which we haven't done for a long time. Maybe things are getting better? I've also sent out feelers to a few counseling services to set up a session or two to see if it makes any difference. I think we may be able to keep this family together yet.
Wonderful news! My marriage may not have survived, but nothing makes me happier than seeing those whose love can transcend this often bumpy road. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 31, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

@ krobinson:
  This terrific to hear....  all along as I have been following your updates I have been really hoping and trusting that things would get to a better place with your wife regarding your transition.
Hopefully the good news will keep on coming!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Allison S

Aw that's sweet hope things continue on a great path for you and your wife

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/40a1ii

Well I'm not sure what to make of it... but I like it. Not that I get much chance to wear such a dress...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Lovely colour. Looks good on you.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Donna on March 31, 2018, 11:12:12 PM
Lovely colour. Looks good on you.

Thank you. I suppose after six months I'm doing pretty well. Its times like this when I go out a new limb and feel like I'm trying to be something I'm not. Its all in my head I know. Do I see a women? Yes, and no. I sometimes think the long arms and legs make me look odd. Do I see a man? No.

Some days you have to ask the question why were you ever born trans? Was it a test? Does someone up there have it in for me? Being trans is not fun, but it is me and it is part of the strength I need to get through this life.

Tomorrow will be a better day and things will look better as I get used to them.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 01, 2018, 12:53:03 AM
Thank you. I suppose after six months I'm doing pretty well. Its times like this when I go out a new limb and feel like I'm trying to be something I'm not. Its all in my head I know. Do I see a women? Yes, and no. I sometimes think the long arms and legs make me look odd. Do I see a man? No.

Some days you have to ask the question why were you ever born trans? Was it a test? Does someone up there have it in for me? Being trans is not fun, but it is me and it is part of the strength I need to get through this life.

Tomorrow will be a better day and things will look better as I get used to them.

For sure being trans is not for fun or excitement for me it is just right and proper. I'm just new to dresses and skirts and they feel wonderful. In December I couldn't picture me in a dress, now my wife even tells me to put one on and I'm doing it before she finishes talking lol. One day at a time and the world is a great place
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 31, 2018, 11:06:55 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/40a1ii

Well I'm not sure what to make of it... but I like it. Not that I get much chance to wear such a dress...

@ krobinson:   Wow-whee...... I looked at your picture... you look wonderful in the dress... a good color and style for you.   Oh, and your figure and curves are coming along nicely as a result of your reported dramatic weight loss.  ....  I can also see that the bulk in your upper body and shoulders has nicely reduced as well.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Hugs, Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 01, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
@ krobinson:   Wow-whee...... I looked at your picture... you look wonderful in the dress... a good color and style for you.   Oh, and your figure and curves are coming along nicely as a result of your reported dramatic weight loss.  ....  I can also see that the bulk in your upper body and shoulders has nicely reduced as well.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Hugs, Danielle

Thanks. That's why I figured this week its time to change all the official records to 'F'. I think my male passport and D/L are probably not the best documents to be using now. In terms of weight loss, numbers say I'm stalled at 207 pounds, but my actual measurements still keep getting more feminine so I think I might be where I need to be. Wife wants me to lose more to lose the 'fat' on my upper body and chest. I think she is just trying to minimize what in my opinion is just about right... :)

My daily hair removal regime is having great success now with a close shave resulting in almost no visible shadow sans makeup for most of the day, or no shadow at all with a little light makeup. Oh yeah.. the how old am I online app actually gendered me as female the other day.

Stuff is getting better.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Cassi

Like your new avatar but hurt my neck looking at it :(

:)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

krobinson103

Trying to figure out how to turn it around. Think I need to get someone else to take the photo. :)

Well, I did something that will probably cause a fight today. I put my story on my stream in facebook. I've kept it out of social media until now, but it just seems silly when everything in IRL says I am a women. So there are no more secrets. :) Sick of worrying about what photo to post...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 01, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
Trying to figure out how to turn it around. Think I need to get someone else to take the photo. :)

Well, I did something that will probably cause a fight today. I put my story on my stream in facebook. I've kept it out of social media until now, but it just seems silly when everything in IRL says I am a women. So there are no more secrets. :) Sick of worrying about what photo to post...

@ krobinson:   
Instead, perhaps a mirror shot??

No more secrets is a great place to be !!! 
But hopefully no fights, especially with the warming relations lately with your wife!!!
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 01, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
Thanks. That's why I figured this week its time to change all the official records to 'F'. I think my male passport and D/L are probably not the best documents to be using now. In terms of weight loss, numbers say I'm stalled at 207 pounds, but my actual measurements still keep getting more feminine so I think I might be where I need to be. Wife wants me to lose more to lose the 'fat' on my upper body and chest. I think she is just trying to minimize what in my opinion is just about right... :)

My daily hair removal regime is having great success now with a close shave resulting in almost no visible shadow sans makeup for most of the day, or no shadow at all with a little light makeup. Oh yeah.. the how old am I online app actually gendered me as female the other day.

Stuff is getting better.

Krobinson:
I think that your wife may be slowly getting on board with your transition, which is really a nice change in relations for you and her.....  and her reasons may just be that in her mind there would be less possible embarrassment for her if you looked as convincingly female as possible...
That should be good news!!!
Danielle

•  

grrl1nside

This is quite an interesting thread. I feel like I am reading a mirror to my own approach. I felt the need to press on the gas pedal but the harder I hit the acceleration the more challenging it was to bring those along that I hoped would be with me on the ride. So, the last few years have been at the speed of a moped and at times glacial but we are making it through.

I don't think there is any right or wrong way. There is just what we can manage and what those around us can handle at the time.

I have come to appreciate how challenging this is for our partners and some kids. My partner and I worked in a lot of kids books with different types of families and gender creative kids which helped them process things. I got to the end of the book George and basically blurted out that I feel like that. Lol, it wasn't the most graceful coming out but that was one of those interesting moments where best laid plans seem to go out the window!

It sounds like your child is adapting, which is fantastic. My daughters now love putting things in my hair and hopefully you and your family can find a few lighter moments to grab on to. My partner is much more at ease because my 6 and 10 year old have adjusted so easily. I wish you and your family well no matter what route it ultimately takes.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 01, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
Krobinson:
I think that your wife may be slowly getting on board with your transition, which is really a nice change in relations for you and her.....  and her reasons may just be that in her mind there would be less possible embarrassment for her if you looked as convincingly female as possible...
That should be good news!!!
Danielle

I don't know. The more feminine I become the more she puts effort into looking even more feminine, while at the same time objecting to clothes that look the slightest bit feminine for me (like I listen!). My theory is that I'm intruding on her 'turf' so to say.  I know for a fact that she is quite sensitive about the size of her frame proportional breasts and I'm already larger than She is. This annoys her.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

That is so close to the way my wife thinks. She felt like I was the new competition for the female in the house. We have worked thru that now. Given time hopefully your wife will come around a little at a time as mine is trying to do.
Great story of yours here and it mirrors my journey so closely.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

krobinson103

I AM OFFICIALLY A WOMEN!

My drivers license is now updated to show female and the passport will follow suit in less than a week. :) Now I can feel  hit a major milestone.

Today is a VERY good day.
Cherish every day.
  •