Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Ingrown clitoris?

Started by julietteishere, December 03, 2017, 06:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julietteishere

Hey folks,
I have small question, which is a little but TMI. So I had GRS in Thailand like a year and a half ago with one of the top surgeons. Due to some other traumatizing complications (rectovaginal fistula) I didn't really have a look at my results, until now:

It seems like my clit is completely in grown. What this means is that the clitoral hood actually healed over it. It's still there, just completely surrounded by skin.

I know the Thai technique creates a clitoral hood using scar tissue and it seems like that went wrong with me.
My boyfriend confirms this by the way. It's not terrible, I still have sensations but I wonder if other people experienced this and whether it is possible and desirable to repair.

Thanks!
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. Revision surgeries are often discussed on the site but having them is a person decision. Some are minor and can be done in the doctors office with a local while others require a hospital stay. My surgery was a two parter where the first part put everything in place and the second was cosmetic touch up. The first stage was clean enough that it passes in a locker room however it might not pass in a sexual encounter. My personal decision is that if I have a sexual encounter my partner would be aware of my status so a revision isn't something that I desire. Your desires may be different and if so, the GCS section of the site as some revision discussions.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Barb99

I just had my 1 year post op check up and this was the one question I had for my surgeon. My clitoris has steadily become less sensitive since my surgery. I was told there are a couple of ways to increase the sensitivity. The doctor can remove some of the hood. This would be done under a local at the doctors office. She also talked about some kind of injection that could help. I need to send her some photos to review so she can recommend which may be more effective.

The good news is it doesn't sound like much of a problem to get it corrected.

•