Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Question For Post Op MTFs

Started by ScarletRed, December 19, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarletRed

Ok so this might seem like a weird question and my apologies if it's a trigger for some MTFs. Do you stop having dreams about your male genitalia post Op?

I infrequently have dreams about my male genitalia and hate it as far as I'm concerned it was a birth defect and I do my best to ignore its existence and am looking forward to GCS in February.

Thanks Ladies
ScarletRed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

ainsley

Occasionally, I may have a dream that includes me still having male genitalia, but not most of the time.  Most of the time, if genitals are in my dream, they are about my vagina.  Usually, though, I dream that I am topless in public...trying to find cover...lol.  Dreams are crazy, and I do not put any credence in them.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

HappyMoni

Many dreams are crazy. If you dream about it after GCS it will truly be in that category. All you have to do is reach down there and you will then get that big smile on your face. I'm with Ainsley with the topless dream. I quickly cover myself up and run off for my dream state modesty.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

ScarletRed

Thanks for the replies. Thanks to the spironolactone I no longer have nocturnal emissions that would always cause me the worst depression. I'm glad to hear that you ladies are dreaming about having the correct genitalia post op and look forward to the day when I will too.
ScarletRed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Jailyn

Scarlet that is a great question! hope you get more replies!!!
  •