Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Any tips to grow leg and butt muscles?

Started by Charlie Nicki, December 07, 2017, 08:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: EvaT on February 02, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
Yes sorry lol. Explosive pistol squats. They're just like regular pistol squats, but you're going to try to jump as high as you can as you're going up on one leg. But if you've never done pistols before, start with regular ones. Because you could twist your ankle hyper extend your knee or injure your hips if your lower back is not strong enough.
Hmm I've been doing them for over a year now. But I'm pretty sure you'll see results in like 3 months. If you add other leg and butt exercise.
Let me know if you need any more tips :)

Jumping sounds like a recipe for disaster in my case since I'm so clumsy :D I'll try with the regular ones and see what I get. I like the fact that I can do this at home.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

I forgot to ask, how many times a week do you do it EvaT?
  •  

EvaT

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on February 02, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
I forgot to ask, how many times a week do you do it EvaT?

Yes start from the basics and work your way up. Only 3 times a week. Every other day. And on the opposite days rest those muscles and workout other parts like arms, chest, and etc. It's good to workout every muscle in your body. So you don't end up injuring the opposite muscle. :)
  •  

Nova_Noelle

I'll have to keep some of these exercises in mind in my fitness program. 
Have courage and be kind.
  •  

CrossFitGirl

Squats, hip thrusts and glute bridges are the best. Just make sure you maintain the right form, keep your butt back and your back straight at all times when doing the squats. Hip thrusts and glute bridges give your booty a burn that just forces it to grow! Also kick backs activate your glutes quite nicely.

I have concentrated in those exercises for years now and it really gives you a feminine lower body appearence. It's just an amazing feeling when you get past the muscle exhaustion and continue your sets feeling that you are just gorgeous booty and thigh!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: CrossFitGirl on September 05, 2018, 03:21:15 PM
Squats, hip thrusts and glute bridges are the best. Just make sure you maintain the right form, keep your butt back and your back straight at all times when doing the squats. Hip thrusts and glute bridges give your booty a burn that just forces it to grow! Also kick backs activate your glutes quite nicely.

I have concentrated in those exercises for years now and it really gives you a feminine lower body appearence. It's just an amazing feeling when you get past the muscle exhaustion and continue your sets feeling that you are just gorgeous booty and thigh!
Can you share a link or pic of what hip thrusts and glute bridges are?
  •  

Maid Marion

I do a lot of gardening while in a deep squatting position.  It is a lot easier on my back! 
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

Charlie Nicki

•  

Virginia

It's more fun and alot easier to eat than build muscle. As you are already on estrogen, the chocolate cake is going to go all the right places.
~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Virginia on September 06, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
It's more fun and alot easier to eat than build muscle. As you are already on estrogen, the chocolate cake is going to go all the right places.

I like having a meaty butt and do not want a flabby one.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

That's not really accurate though.
  •  

Virginia

Quote from: Virginia on Today at 09:18:50 am

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on September 06, 2018, 03:25:46 PMThat's not really accurate though.

Actually it is. A male body on female hormones will store new fat in a female pattern (breast, thighs buttucks).

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on September 06, 2018, 03:11:48 PMI like having a meaty butt and do not want a flabby one.

You are fortunate to have a choice. Most Ectomorphic women would be happy to have a buttocks instead of having to wear padded panties.
~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

DawnOday

According to Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley the answer is Total Gym.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

CrossFitGirl

When you get used to it building muscle is great fun!

And of course, it's also a great excuse to wear all those fabulous compression leggings and tank tops!
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: DawnOday on September 06, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
According to Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley the answer is Total Gym.

@DawnOday  I used the Total Gym at home in my 20's and had a rocking guy body.
  •  

Virginia

Those rockin bodies came with *being* in our 20's...
  •  

GingerVicki

I started kinda flabby and it did a great job of toning everything up. It isn't a Bowflex by any means.
  •  

DawnOday

Most of my exercize was from playing five hours of basketball a night until I got married at 26. I didn't know I had heart problems at the time. I could run on cruise control but always fell off when I tried to exert myself. Like rebounding.  A recumbent bike works pretty good and does not wear me out like the other ones.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Sussy

If you walk 7.5 km per day and squats 100 times a day, you will get muscular legs and beautiful buttocks. Such training takes a lot of time, so I prefer a variety of training, for example, here getbigbutt.com are a lot of tips, exercises, examples of recipes. My training takes no more than an hour and a half. It's much faster and more efficient than running 7.5 km every day.
  •