Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Poll: Do you like your vagina?

Started by PurpleWolf, December 07, 2017, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PidgeTPN

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? (I mean: Is it okay to you?): Yep!

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.?: Sometimes

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex?: Oh, definitely.

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it?: Absolutely!

5. Does it cause you dysphoria?: Not the vagina itself, it's the uterus that gets to me.

All in all, it took me years to be at this point. When I first came out, I was so sure I wanted to get full bottom surgery and would never EVER like my vagina, but over the years I actually found that I did. I think it had to do with the fact that I ended up with guys who only would date me because I still had a vagina, and my last two relationships were with people who saw me 100% as a man regardless of me letting them have sex with me vaginally. Those two relationships have helped shape a lot about how I see my body now.
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: PidgeTPN on December 11, 2017, 11:11:42 AM
All in all, it took me years to be at this point. When I first came out, I was so sure I wanted to get full bottom surgery and would never EVER like my vagina, but over the years I actually found that I did. I think it had to do with the fact that I ended up with guys who only would date me because I still had a vagina, and my last two relationships were with people who saw me 100% as a man regardless of me letting them have sex with me vaginally. Those two relationships have helped shape a lot about how I see my body now.

I get that 100%! I'm in a LOONG relationship myself! So always been seen as a man... so sex is not a problem. Me too felt before that i'd totally get phallo 100% - but since looking into it, I'm not sure I could do it...(don't like surgeries etc.) Plus I like sex too much not to do it, so,  ;)! It's not like I like to have what I have - it's just the way things are. I compare it to being intersex..... You can't choose your genitals, you know... If I'm not getting bottom surgery - I MUST come to terms with it! Btw before didn't like to put anything there...... but I've grown to like it! Feels good, so...! Why not do it?

Pleasure before anything  :D!
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? (I mean: Is it okay to you?)
NO

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.?
NEVER

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex?
NEVER

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it?
NEVER

5. Does it cause you dysphoria?
HELL YES

•  

aves

1. Definitely not.
2. Noooooo. No.
3. See above.
4. No, and I don't think I would like it at all.
5. So goddamn much that I do not look down when I am nude.

I cannot wait for it to not exist on my body anymore.
-aves
Sept 2017- First doctor's appointment; came out socially
Oct 2017- Came out to my extended family
Feb 2018- Endocrinologist appointment; let's hope this also means T!

English/Sociology student
  •  

lil_amimal

sorry for bumping an old topic but I think this is a good place to collect my own thoughts and who knows somebody on the front page might like to do the same.

Meh? I mean pre-T I was cool with it. Now I'm pretty apathetic.

When the mood strikes, sure! It's barely ever. It's more of a physical thing my body craves sometimes, like the occasional chocolate bar.

Again, meh. I kinda wish I didn't have that feeling of the occasional "....you know being penetrated might not be so bad" thoughts.

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it?
My partner is AMAB so yes. It feels good sometimes but it's mostly umcomfortable without a ton of lube.

Yes :(
  •  

F_P_M

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? (I mean: Is it okay to you?) Well it's all i've ever had. I have moments where I desperately feel this ACHE for a penis instead but at the same time, a vagina can have a lot of fun. It's just kinda... there.

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.? Never done it, I find penetration often quite physically painful (My gp in fact hates having to do internals on me because she's well aware of how painful i find it.) so i've never wanted to stick anything but a dick in there. I don't even put my own fingers in there lol.

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex? Yes, interestingly while i'm not sooo keen on fingers (they're small and pointy and hit sore spots unless he's really careful) a penis is fine because it tends to press in beyond the sore spot. After the initial "ow" it feels good. I don't NEED it to get off though as most of my sensation is external anyway. (tmi? lol. I get way more from clit stimulation than penetration)

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it? Yep. I've only ever had sex with one woman and she wasn't that giving I have to say. It was a pretty one sided experience.  I've had several male sexual partners and I have to say, it really does depend upon the guy. One was WAY too big and it was honestly pretty uncomfortable and aching, another was too small and I couldn't really work with it to hit the spots it needed to hit, it just hit sore bits or nothing at all. My current partner though? Ooooh yeah, it's good. Though I admit I generally crave the physical intimacy aspect more than the actual penetration. I mean I can get myself off if I need to... <_< So it's not the climax I want so much as I enjoy the exploration of eachother and the connection.

5. Does it cause you dysphoria? No. Least I don't think it does. Except when we're fooling around and i'm doing something to him and I get this ache in my soul that screams "I want a penis too!"
I mean I like being penetrated but I also want to do the penetrating... ahem.
The actual whole penetration thing doesn't cause dysphoria for me, but the "i don't want to have to use a damn strap on" aspect DOES.
So.. I suppose it's a bit 50/50 in that I don't HATE my vagina but i'd have preferred something else.

though as it stands, i'm actually suuuuper excited about clit growth and hoping I can get T so I can see some of that. I think that might, if I get a few cms be enough to curb that dysphoria a little.

Clearly i'm naturally a dirty dirty switch hahaha.

But of course, my general dislike for down there is because it's literally a shredded mess anyway and i'd rather not have to acknowledge it or look at it. It just grosses me out. I don't think that's because it's a vagina (though vaginas ARE wierd right?) but the damage which has made it pretty horrible. But I don't HAVE to look at it so I suppose it's easier to detatch from it. It's not staring me in the face like my boobs do, so I find it easier to just pretend it's not a horrifying mess of flappy mangled wierdness.

•  

Everyone

1. No, but I'm far more focused on my chest

2. Not really

3. Yes

4. Yes, it was actually very enjoyable

5. Sometimes
"If I have sex while I'm pregnant, will my baby get pregnant too?" - Yahoo! Answers question
  •  

SeptagonScars

Making a new reply here cause my answers are way different nowadays, since my detransing.

Yes, I love it and it's my treasure.

Yes, I like how it feels and it makes me feel more connected to myself and my body. I mean sometimes it's just masturbating, but other times it's more like therapeutic, almost transcending, internal massage.

Yes, but depends what with.

Yeah, I have, but I'm not into dick or men, as I've figured out I'm a lesbian. The physical sensation in itself was on occasion enjoyable, but I just kept getting put off by the cis men's bodies all the time, which was why I most often wasn't able to enjoy that kind of penetration at all. Like my vag just dried up like pouring salt on a snail whenever I focused on who or what was penetrating me... I'd much more enjoy being penetrated by a strap on attached to a cis female partner.

No, I really love it. It makes me feel in tune with myself, and really connected to my body. Like it's this really amazing part of my body that can make me feel so good if I just let it do its thing. And since I have been on T, it feels to me like that got my vag a little empowered. I'm still very happy about my clit being bigger now. As the for the vag itself, it feels much better once I started pampering it with some extra estrogen (you know, menopause pills) like it's thriving on that and I'm thriving with it! So I really do love it, but I'm also very protective of it and careful with it, since I healed my dysphoria regarding it, about a year ago now. I'm also okay with getting periods, etc, although I'm still terrified of getting preg.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

CallMeV

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? - It's not what I would have chosen if I'd been given a choice but we're pretty amicable.

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.? - Sometimes.

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex? - No idea. Dysphoria for me is the ultimate cock-block

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it? - No. See #3

5. Does it cause you dysphoria? - No. I'm VERY dysphoric about my chest, name and general existence in the world but my vagina is one of the few things about my body that has ever given me joy or pleasure. So we good

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•  

jesse135

Hey hey hey hope your day's good.

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? - I'm fine with it, took a long time but it's ok. I don't want to see that anyway.

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.? - Sometimes

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex? - Sure, when my dysphoria is on the DL.

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? yep don't like it now!

5. Does it cause you dysphoria? - Yup. Life gave me dysphoria and it gets worse as I get older but the older i get the better I can handle things.

I like seeing everyone's answers! It's nice knowing we aren't alone
  •  

Ryuichi13

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? (I mean: Is it okay to you?)  Eh, its okay.  I've learned to live with it.

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.?  Not so much anymore, to be honest.

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex?  Not really.

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it?  Yes.  It was pleasurable at the time, but now the thought makes me squick.

5. Does it cause you dysphoria?  Not really, I don't really think about it anymore, especially since I now have a pack and play that I use as my "stand-in penis."  My bottom growth also helps alleviate any dysphoria, since it looks like a penis.  So I'm good.

Ryuichi

•  

Gabriel_C

I don't like it. I don't like having it. It doesn't feel right.

Not really...

Yes, I do.

I'm gay, so yes, I've been with a cis guy and I was penetrated. I have mixed feelings about it... It does feel good, but it makes me emotionally uncomfortable at the same time.

Not as much as having breasts, but at some level, yes. It's a constant reminder of being biologically female. Makes me feel castrated.
  •  

Vethrvolnir

-it's fine. It's just that I don't seem to have the penis that my brain is telling me should be there.

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.? -yes it's extremely pleasurable.

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex? -yes it's great when done well.

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it? - yes. As I said if the penis wielding person is interested in giving both something to enjoy and crafty and can make it last until i climax it's lovely.  Additional simultaneous clit stimulus which i am absolutely willing to do myself is usually needed to climax.

5. Does it cause you dysphoria? Nope
Mostly human
  •