Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Has anyone worn a fake cameltoe?

Started by Julia1996, August 14, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Hi everyone. I had made a thread about maybe tucking too well and I got some suggestions about wearing a fake cameltoe. I found cameltoe panties on amazon. I've always heard that cameltoe is like a big taboo among women and something to be avoided. But I'm tempted to get a pair anyway. Has anyone actually worn one of these and if you have what was your experience with people like saying something about it?
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

I have one. I rarely wear it. When it comes to yoga shorts or spandex,it's a must, especially if you want to pass. There would be no need for it with slacks, jeans, or a skirt ... or anything where nobody is going to see if you have a bulge or not. With people being fixated on what's between your legs, it can help to wear a little lie.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

amandam

I've heard it's taboo too. Low class.
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

sfbarbie

I want to get one too :) lmk if you get it!!
HRT 2/2012
Trach Shave 10/2013
Name Change 2/2014
BA 5/2014
FFS 5/2016
BA Revision 4/2017
  •  

Harley Quinn

Yeah, I'd pass... it's not exactly attractive, and I strive for a bit of modesty in my appearance. It's Sexier to leave a bit to the imagination, in my opinion.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Lady Sarah on August 14, 2017, 05:23:05 PM
I have one. I rarely wear it. When it comes to yoga shorts or spandex,it's a must, especially if you want to pass. There would be no need for it with slacks, jeans, or a skirt ... or anything where nobody is going to see if you have a bulge or not. With people being fixated on what's between your legs, it can help to wear a little lie.

I wear all kinds of gym/activewear on a regular basis and have never felt the need for something like this. But then, I don't find that people are fixated on my crotch, in fact there are days I swear I could walk around with things hanging out and no one would notice..

People are strange.
  •  

PurpleWolf

Weird!

As a former female I thought this was something to be avoided... & looks bad in clothes, like jeans...! This is definitely news to me!

Plus I don't think anyone would stare at your crotch so closely to need that even in yoga pants... but... what do I know  ;)?
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

MelissaPink

Quote from: Lady Sarah on August 14, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

I've been doing yoga for a while at home and would like to take classes at a local studio.  I've considered purchasing one of these as I have some nice yoga pants but they don't look quite right wearing just a gaff. Nor is tucking going to work doing yoga.  Thanks for you comment Lady Sarah. Your honesty is getting me over the hurdle of the idea of buying a camel toe brief.
Melissa

U.S. Navy Veteran

"Harm none do what ye will"
  •  

Lyric

While not a priority, the cameltoe panty is definitely on my list of interesting attire to pick up sometime. I wouldn't wear one often, but I can see their uses. Searching Amazon clothing for "camel toe" shows a couple of pages of things, mostly the same two types repeated. The photos of muscular male models wearing them kind of cracks me up. I'll report back after I get one.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •