Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? (ftm only, ;), please!)

Started by PurpleWolf, December 17, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuichi13

Congrats arice!  Lucky you! :)

I just bought a pair of Tuk tennis shoes/sneakers on ebay!  I've wanted these particular shoes for well over a year and I found some money that I forgot I had stashed to buy them with!  WOOT!

Ryuichi

•  

arice

Had top surgery yesterday. Tonight I am at home trying to get some sleep.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

Well, technically this happened yesterday.

I co-hosted a party with members of my local anime club, and all evening, I was referred to as he/him/his, even by the one guy that used to constantly misgender me!

FINALLY!!! [emoji2]

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

arice

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on September 23, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
Well, technically this happened yesterday.

I co-hosted a party with members of my local anime club, and all evening, I was referred to as he/him/his, even by the one guy that used to constantly misgender me!

FINALLY!!! [emoji2]

Ryuichi

That's great!

•  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: arice on September 23, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
That's great!

I know, right?  :D

And today, a boot sole that I repaired with epoxy, seems to have repaired right!  My first time using epoxy! 

I feel so manly!  ;D

Ryuichi

•  

chance

Got my top surgery done on 9/19/2018 and chest is starting to look like a chest.  It's too cold here to go shirtless but I'll be ready for next summer [emoji1340]‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Live like someone left the gate open"
  •  

Ryuichi13

Lucky you, chance!  I bet it'll be great to go swimming the first time!

I am helping to start a transmasculine support group near me.  Tonight I emailed everyone that was interested, and there were over twenty emails!  If six of those that are interested show up for the first meeting, I'll be thrilled! 

Ryuichi

•  

ehrhyse

I caught myself in the mirror earlier and felt really good about the way my baby beard looked, even if it's still thin and patchy! It's more than I ever thought I would have and that makes me happy.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: chance on October 03, 2018, 02:50:37 AM
Got my top surgery done on 9/19/2018 and chest is starting to look like a chest.  It's too cold here to go shirtless but I'll be ready for next summer [emoji1340]‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@chance
Dear Chance, this is wonderful and terrific news.... as the healing continues and perhaps some more chest hair... you can finally go shirtless and be your real self with more confidence than ever.
I will be eagerly looking for any followup reports that you may want to post.

Again, thanks for your good news update,
Best wishes to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ehrhyse on October 07, 2018, 01:18:54 PM
I caught myself in the mirror earlier and felt really good about the way my baby beard looked, even if it's still thin and patchy! It's more than I ever thought I would have and that makes me happy.

@ehrhyse 
Dear Ehrhyse:
    Thank you for coming to the Forums and joining Susan's Place, and wiriting your very first posting with the good news about your new beard.  As your journey continues we will all be eager to read any update postings that you care to share with us.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.
     Be aware that there are a lot of members here that can identify with your situation as you feel free to share it.

Please allow me to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you will soon be aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.
    I have included information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ehrhyse on October 07, 2018, 01:18:54 PM
@ehrhyse
Dear Ehrhyse:
Just before I let you have your posting back so that other members will know that you are new here and can comment on your posted thoughts.....   

So that more members here on the Susan's Place forums will be aware of your arrival... please find your way to the  Introductions Forum and write an informative introductions post that tells a little more about yourself.

If you are a younger member can also introduce yourself at the Youth Introductions Forum and be more able to find other younger members that you might more easily identify with.

Enjoy your time here on the Forums, I trust that you will find this an enjoyable and informative experience.
Best wishes to you.... and again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Danielle

•  

Ryuichi13

Today was (hopefully!) the last day my partner will have his bad hip!  Tomorrow, hip replacement surgery! 

I'll get my Pokemon Go walking partner back!  (And many other things as well! [emoji6])

Ryuichi

•  

smithers 70

I landed a job today  that I think I'm going to really enjoy [emoji16][emoji312]

Sent from my LM-X210VPP using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: smithers 70 on November 17, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
I landed a job today  that I think I'm going to really enjoy [emoji16][emoji312]

Congrats!

Well, this happened yesterday, but I'm posting this today since I'm just waking up. [emoji12]

I went to a very informative panel on understanding your legal rights as a Transperson.  Even though we were late (I picked up a friend), we still arrived in time to learn some very important information. 

Ryuichi

•  

smithers 70

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on November 18, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
Congrats!

Well, this happened yesterday, but I'm posting this today since I'm just waking up. [emoji12]

I went to a very informative panel on understanding your legal rights as a Transperson.  Even though we were late (I picked up a friend), we still arrived in time to learn some very important information. 

Ryuichi

That's excellent

•