Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? (ftm only, ;), please!)

Started by PurpleWolf, December 17, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BT04

Several things:

1. Getting the $350 kilt we got my husband for xmas exchanged and seeing him finally be able to put it on. He looks SO GOOD in a utilikilt.

2. Killing time in a Target with him, browsing the men's section and me being able to tell him "I'm seeing a lot of stuff I want lol" and have him go "It's been that way for years, dear".

3. Spotting a sexy-effin' XJ while around town. It was all black with a single red pinstripe along the side, had a good few inches of lift and 33s or something. Clean and classy. I love it.
- Seth

Ex-nonbinary trans man, married to a straight guy, still in love. Pre-T, pre-op.
  •  

PurpleWolf

New friends,  ;)

And a surprise message from an old acquaintance  :D!
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

Kylo

Well I have a surgical consultation coming up, but I'm not sure if they know what payment bracket I'm in so that's something to sort out. But that's sooner than I anticipated. Much sooner.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

KarlMars

Buying some craft supplies. Talking to the admissions lady at my desired college.

meatwagon

after almost a month, i finally got around to scheduling my next appointment with the therapist.  haven't had any time with the current work schedule and also being sick. 
  •  

KarlMars

Visiting my grandmother in the nursing home. Getting a note in the mail so I can get an emotional therapy cat.

Kylo

Got a new phone. Now I will be able to speak to the therapist for my 20 mins check  up session without it running down on battery I  hope.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

tomgaffgames

I didn't have a good day today, but yesterday was my birthday and I came out to a conservative friend who I've known since second grade. She and her mom reacted great!  ;D
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: tomgaffgames on January 29, 2018, 05:53:13 PM
I didn't have a good day today, but yesterday was my birthday and I came out to a conservative friend who I've known since second grade. She and her mom reacted great!  ;D

Good for you and a belated Happy Birthday!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Morgan78

I scheduled my HRT consult with the clinic today! They provide therapy at the clinic so I do not need a referral from a separate therapist first. The appointment was actually supposed to be this afternoon (!!!), until she went to set the appointment up in the doctor's calendar and saw the doctor is on vacation this week. It was a bit of a letdown, but I'm still thrilled they have an opening next Monday that actually doesn't conflict with my crazy work schedule, so I only have to wait a week!
  •  

KarlMars

A fast food meal, and a good phone call with my Mom.

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

RainCrow

I got to work on my new sculpture project, set up a terrarium, and try a new bread recipe!
  •  

lee_the_tree

Finished a book then went for a long walk in a beautiful park. Maybe I'll get back to doing weights soon, but for now, cardio is where it's at and that's ok.
  •  

Hughie

The arrival of my legal name change certificate. That was awesome.

Now starting to come out officially... that's more nerve-wracking. Off to notify HR today to being steps for my 'official' transition at work.

•  

AJ3721

Came out for the first time. To an old ex that is now one of my most solid friends. He was awesome!
  •  

Kylo

I'm not sure how, but I managed to get a private surgeon and private hospital for chest surgery via the NHS. Looks like it will all be sorted by the end of this month, and I'll have the surgery in March. Think I'll make it down to my ideal weight by then, or won't be far off it. Glad the uncertainty's over. Had my first consult chest photos taken and some discussion with the surgeon, so that's a weight off. Also managed to drive to the place and back without being stuck behind a farm vehicle or at roadworks.
  •  

AquaWhatever

My first top surgery consultation! AND HE TAKES MY INSURANCE :D I'm literally in his office right now.
  •  

Nbj

My best friend accidantly (I'm not even out to her yet) calling me "him". Of course everybody laughed, nevertheless it just felt great  8)
  •  

Morgan78

Quote from: Nbj on February 11, 2018, 02:36:22 PM
My best friend accidantly (I'm not even out to her yet) calling me "him". Of course everybody laughed, nevertheless it just felt great  8)

Yes, those accidental misgenders before coming out are quite possibly the best feeling ever! :)
  •