Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Ashes have been returned

Started by Cindy, December 18, 2017, 03:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Australia is 3-0 in the Ashes and unassailable.

The Poms will be dejected.  ;D

Of note is that the best commentary by far has been by Cate McGregor for the ABC in Australia.

Well done Cate!!

<For translations you will need Susan's Australian Admin Translation Link>
  •  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Devlyn

As far as I can tell, Cindy says Australia has elected a new Pope, and Liz is chuffed about it.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 18, 2017, 07:49:14 AM
As far as I can tell, Cindy says Australia has elected a new Pope, and Liz is chuffed about it.  ;D

Wait... that wasn't a recipe for sour apple crumb cake?
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

LizK

I see there is a lack of comment from our English Girls.... ;D ;D

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Megan.

I'm taking the higher moral ground.

In fact the only cricket match I've been to was a one-day international at Headingly between Oz and England... If I recall.. We won [emoji16]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Sephirah

Quote from: ElizabethK on December 18, 2017, 05:46:45 PM
I see there is a lack of comment from our English Girls.... ;D ;D

Lol, I haven't watched Cricket in several years, maybe closer to a decade, but I'm really not surprised. Last I heard the England test team were rubbish. Couldn't bat their way out of a paper bag. Not to take anything away from the Aussie team. I'm sure it was a well-fought trouncing.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

sarah1972

This is so out of my league. But I watched Curling today [emoji56]

•  

Dena

Quote from: Cindy on December 18, 2017, 03:30:57 AM
Australia is 3-0 in the Ashes and unassailable.

The Poms will be dejected.  ;D

Of note is that the best commentary by far has been by Cate McGregor for the ABC in Australia.

Well done Cate!!

<For translations you will need Susan's Australian Admin Translation Link>
The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language. Looks like we have to add Australia to the list.  ;D
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

kelly_aus

•  

big kim

So you won at cricket (for now). We' ll beat you at rugby & we've always beat you at beer making. Fosters & Castlemaine should only be used for killing slugs
  •  

LizK

Quote from: big kim on December 19, 2017, 02:11:47 AM
....... we've always beat you at beer making. Fosters & Castlemaine should only be used for killing slugs

I'll concede you point about the beer here and I personally would not be that cruel to slugs as to use it to kill them, I am sure there are far more humane ways to do it
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: ElizabethK on December 19, 2017, 02:28:17 AM
Quote from: big kim on December 19, 2017, 02:11:47 AM
....... we've always beat you at beer making. Fosters & Castlemaine should only be used for killing slugs

I'll concede you point about the beer here and I personally would not be that cruel to slugs as to use it to kill them, I am sure there are far more humane ways to do it

Definitely agree about the beer. I always thought it was made specifically to export to the UK. Cruel I know but funny in a way.
  •  

big kim

Your TV shows haven't been too hot either, Bluey, Spy Force & Prisoner Cell Block H are just 3 offenders I can remember
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: big kim on December 19, 2017, 03:24:25 AM
Your TV shows haven't been too hot either, Bluey, Spy Force & Prisoner Cell Block H are just 3 offenders I can remember
Don't forget Neighbours, Home & Away, and of course... Skippy! [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

You all do know that the reason the rest of the universe thinks we are just a bumch of primitive apes and ignores us is because cricket is played on this planet?

According to Douglas Adams anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

I should think our English TV critics should remember that old saying about people in glass houses..... ;D I don't want to embarrass you but the list is long.... ;)Then there is all those insufferable movies...(dashing for a cabinet to hide behind)
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: ElizabethK on December 21, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
I should think our English TV critics should remember that old saying about people in glass houses..... ;D I don't want to embarrass you but the list is long.... ;)Then there is all those insufferable movies...(dashing for a cabinet to hide behind)

Liz, I can't believe. I think someone tried to insult Skippy!!!!

I mean, is nothing sacred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  

LizK

Cindy....the beer we can all agree on, but some things are just sacred.....
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Dena

I can only repeat what I have heard from others about beer as I never have consumed alcohol however Fosters is sold in the United States. We produce it in the United State and have for a long time. When I visited the Tumwater Washington brewery, their primary product was Millers however they produce a couple of dozen products and Fosters was included in the mix. Somebody  liked it enough for them to continue brewing it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •