Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

White matter when cleaning with a dildo

Started by AutumnGlory, November 25, 2017, 10:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutumnGlory

Recently I've noticed a bit of white solid matter on my dildo.  I haven't recently changed lube and didn't used to see it.  There's no smell, pain or discomfort.  But I remember soon after surgery I had a bit of a problem with a scar in the top of the vagina that wasn't healing correctly, and it had to be treated with silver nitride, I think it was.  I can't remember what the symptoms were, but I'm wondering if the problem has come back now, then years later.

Dos anyone know anything about this?
  •  

Dena

Without more information it's difficult to say what you are seeing. It possible you are seeing some normal skin shedding but if it doesn't look like that, you should consider an internal examination. You would be more likely to see it if you aren't having sex and the time between dilation is a week or more. Regular dilation after surgery keep things well cleaned out but without regular cleaning, you can accumulate skin and other debris.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Dani

Autumn,

If you want to put your mind at ease, I suggest an occasional vaginal douche with clean warm water and a teaspoonful of vinegar or just buy a disposable vaginal douche at your local pharmacy. You may also consider cleaning your dialator with a diluted bleach solution and let dry before next use.

That white soft matter is most likely dead skin cells. Your vagina may be colonized by bacteria but not infected. Since you have no other symptoms, just douche like every other woman. You will be fine.
  •  

DawnOday

My wife seems to have this problem. I'm not sure if this is your reason. My wife likes to wipe after peeing. The toilet paper disintegrates with a little moisture and leaves fibers and other residue inside her vagina.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

echo7

As Dena said, it could be normal skin shedding.  The technical term for the "white matter" is "smegma".  If you do a Wikipedia search for it, you can read about it.

Of course, it could be something else too.  Since we can't see what you're seeing, compare what you're seeing to online images of smegma, and see if that's what it might be.
  •  

AutumnGlory

Thank you all for your replies.  I'l stop worrying!! :)
  •