Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What's the worst/weirdest Christmas gift you've recieved?

Started by Julia1996, December 22, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Roll on January 03, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
Is this like one of those things where someone gives their 16 year old something car related when they don't have a car, the 16 year old is confused then told to look outside and there is a shiny new car, except in place of a car someone got you a time machine?

Well a time machine would be nicer I have a gift card to a store that went bankrupt I think over 12 year ago   
  •  

Julia1996

I got a useless gift this year from a girl at work. This girl has told me I should get a tan and I've explained more than once why I can't. She gave me a gift certificate for a couple of sessions at a tanning salon. I asked her if she was sure she meant to give it to me and not someone else. She said no it was for me and if I started working on it now I could have an awesome tan for spring. I explained to her for the hundredth time  can't be exposed to UV light or I would burn up.  She said yes she knew that but a tanning bed wasn't UV light, it used electric bulbs to tan instead of UV light. Wow.......I had built up a pretty good tolerance to imbeciles but there must be a new strain of them out there. We should just remove all the safety labels and warning labels on everything and let the problem fix itself.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

LOL... There will never be a shortage of imbeciles in this world, I usually just try to think of it as free entertainment
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Faith

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 03, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
I got a useless gift this year from a girl at work. This girl has told me I should get a tan and I've explained more than once why I can't. She gave me a gift certificate for a couple of sessions at a tanning salon. I asked her if she was sure she meant to give it to me and not someone else. She said no it was for me and if I started working on it now I could have an awesome tan for spring. I explained to her for the hundredth time  can't be exposed to UV light or I would burn up.  She said yes she knew that but a tanning bed wasn't UV light, it used electric bulbs to tan instead of UV light. Wow.......I had built up a pretty good tolerance to imbeciles but there must be a new strain of them out there. We should just remove all the safety labels and warning labels on everything and let the problem fix itself.

OMG indeed... Maybe you could give her something nasty in exchange  >:-)?
Maybe she's in terrible need of some wrinkle cream?!
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Feminine deodorant spray if you really want to hit below the belt (pun intended)
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 05, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Feminine deodorant spray if you really want to hit below the belt (pun intended)

I actually use that since being told I smelled like "sweaty pussy" .  You might want to hang on to it for the summer when you sweat more.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Ouch, not by family I hope.

But yes I need to consider adding that to the collection just in case.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 05, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Ouch, not by family I hope.

But yes I need to consider adding that to the collection just in case.

Yeah,  it was my brother who told me. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Well OK I guess siblings are allowed to be harsh like that.
  •  

sashapawz

One of my hubby's friends gave me this for christmas... It's a neat novelty gift I guess, but this girl likes her Crown and Ginger, Baileys, or Sake... and drinking Sake from this seems like a bad idea to me.

•