Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Missing HRT dosages

Started by Geminide, December 22, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geminide

Hi, I forgot to bring my pills (cyproterone and estradiol) on my six day trip to japan (I'm a fool). I was wondering if there's would be any negative effects. I'm currently about two months into HRT and I am worried about any repercussions.

Thank you
Gemini
  •  

Jailyn

Being off them for 6 days, no! You should be fine you might get a little cranky later in the week, due to the drop in hormone levels. Overall you will be fine, just get back on track when you get back in!
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Geminide, welcome to Susan's Place! Two months in and a week off, you might get cranky. Your skin and hair might get a bit oily, but that's about it. See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Geminide

OMG Thank you so much, I feel really relieved.
  •  

Devlyn

Glad to help.  :)  I went on vacation and forgot to pack them. You'll be fine.
I'm sure you'll be making a beeline to them when you get home!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. As the others stated, there should be no lasting effects. There is a bit of advice however. When you travel, remove what you don't need from the bottles and store it in another bottle at home. As long as the medication is in the original bottle you shouldn't have any trouble with customs and if the pills are lost while you are traveling, you will only lose what you took with you.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kylo

6 days you'll probably be fine for. A week or two weeks and the E drop might cause you some issues.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •