Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by Susan, December 25, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

For those who can, I hope that you're spending today with family and friends; for those you can't, remember that you have family on this site who love and support you wholeheartedly! If you need someone to talk to today, you can make a post here on the forums, join the chat, or message me here or on Facebook! We care and we are here for you!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Devlyn

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Susan on December 25, 2017, 06:03:11 AM
For those who can, I hope that you're spending today with family and friends; for those you can't, remember that you have family on this site who love and support you wholeheartedly! If you need someone to talk to today, you can make a post here on the forums, join the chat, or message me here or on Facebook! We care and we are here for you!

Merry Christmas, Susan. Thank you for the wonderful gift you've given us all. The misery averted and the lives saved due to what you do are immeasurable.

A toast to Susan! 🥂[emoji319]

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I was feeling a bit rough yesterday, but thanks to everyone here I think today will be awesome.

I hope everyone has a joyous Christmas. May today become a cherished memory of tomorrow. Merry Christmas!
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Jessica

Merry Christmas Susan 🙋‍♀️ You have given us all a wonderful gift in this site!

Thank you, Jessica 🤶

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

V M

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •