Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What if this happened to you?

Started by Susan, January 01, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

We had a dramatic fall off in donations and subscriptions last month, and based on experience from previous years this is likely to run through at least April.

Last month we received a total of $1,153.00 in donations, a shortfall of $1,347.00; It takes around $2,000 each month to pay the bills for the site ($600.00) and provide my small stipend ($1,400.00).

With the shortfall and site's direct expenses paid, the remainder barely covers my rent, leaving me with just $104 with which to cover Food, Utilities, transportation, Hormones, entertainment, etc. I personally received 35% of what I should have made last month.

Ask yourself could any of you survive with those kind of financial losses? Based on current numbers I have worked for over a month and a half this year without receiving any compensation at all. 

As it sits now we would have to receive $2,651.45 in December to break even on the donation goal for the year (which does nothing more than pay the bills).

I have no choice but to ask the members to please step up and help the site reach at least this amount. However we really need to plan on exceeding it to help cover the next few months of projected shortfalls. Your assistance would be appreciated, ever dollar helps!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Susan

We ended up breaking even for the year, something I consider a victory!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •