Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hair issues

Started by Kc1058, January 06, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kc1058

I've decided that due to grooming standards in both the Navy and my CIV job and since I can't actively transition in either QUITE YET-
AND since I want to start growing my hair out - I'm going to grow it out just on top. I can wear covers to keep it hidden.
I've seen some nice  styles like this and know  they can't all be achieved successfully, but I'm going to try.
Command decisions -They have to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Quinn_Elizabeth

Yeah!! It can be like a "undercut" type of hair style! That could look super cute and a little bit edgy!! I used to cut my hair like that all the time and bring it over to one side and curl it!!
  •  

Kc1058

I need to do something to get my own hair going. Top line wigs are $$$.

•  

Quinn_Elizabeth

Quote from: Kc1058 on January 06, 2018, 08:28:52 PM
I need to do something to get my own hair going. Top line wigs are $$$.

Heck yeah they are. I want one from uniwigs that's synthetic and it's still almost $200. 😭
  •  

KarynMcD

You don't really need a top of the line wig.
If you take care of it, a wig in the $40 to $65 is usually fine. The one I have on in my photo cost $45.
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kc1058

Quote from: KarynMcD on January 07, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
You don't really need a top of the line wig.
If you take care of it, a wig in the $40 to $65 is usually fine. The one I have on in my photo cost $45.

Really? Where did you get it from?

•  

DawnOday

Might try Wigsbuy.com   large selection and depending on style takes about two weeks to get it. I have two real hair wigs from them that I don't use all that often anymore but are very nice at about $180 apiece. But they have tons of synthetics to choose from too starting at about $39 dollars.   Not an endorsement as there are many other online wig places that do the same thing. It is just the one I am familiar with.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

KarynMcD

Quote from: Kc1058 on January 07, 2018, 12:52:32 PM
Really? Where did you get it from?

Vogue Wigs.
It's made by Sepia.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: KarynMcD on January 07, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
Vogue Wigs.
It's made by Sepia.

The wig compliments your lovely face.  I have never worn one myself but as I progress down the HeaRT road I'm sure I'll have to remember that when the time comes.  Thank you for sharing.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kc1058

Quote from: KarynMcD on January 07, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
Vogue Wigs.
It's made by Sepia.
+1 on what Cali said. It does frame your face well. I'll have to give Vogue a look.
Thanks girl! [emoji1380]

•  

KarynMcD

Quote from: Cali on January 07, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
The wig compliments your lovely face.

Thank you.  :D

Yeah, I switched to wigs back in June after I had to cut my hair shorter. I wasn't happy about it at the time, but it's worked out great.

I really like that they gives me a much better hairline on my forehead. (I pretty much have a fivehead.) It also makes it much easier to play with different colors and styles.
  •  

Cassi

That cool.  I'm waiting for the HRT to take a good hold and decide what I'll do then.  I've looked at a few wig types and colors but looked only thus far
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •