Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My 2 brothers and I have made it through

Started by liz bren, January 08, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liz bren

My two brothers and I have made it through.We always stuck together through our life born the same day,born triplets.It was a shock for my parents when our mom was pregnant with us hearing they were having triplets at first.First time I came out,thought I would lose them and was surprised I did not.Told me we are still going to stick together no matter what happens in our lives.What we did was make a book through my transition and it has helped very well and the final chapter is starting in it naming it when brother is a now a sister.Our parents thought this was a great idea with photos of the changes of me through my transition of 2 years.They call me Liz now instead of my past male name.They are thinking about me very well,recently approved for the final surgery which the consultation is on the 20th.
  •  

Rachel

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

tgirlamg

Liz!!!

Hi 😀!!! I'm Ashley... I just loved your post and cried a little... In a good way...

Congrats on the blessings that have come to you... Many will follow, dear sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

HappyMoni

Liz,
   I would read that book. You have an awesome family. Just curious, were you identical or fraternal? (No offense)
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

liz bren

They knew something was wrong through the years,tried being the normal male and did not work.They see the loss of an unhappy brother becoming a much happier sister got rid of the pain I went through the past.
  •  

liz bren

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 08, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
Liz,
   I would read that book. You have an awesome family. Just curious, were you identical or fraternal? (No offense)
Moni
Fraternal
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: liz bren on January 08, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
Fraternal
Fraternal? A silly name to include a girl. I hope you will update on how things go for you.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •