Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Looking Great Jessica and congrats on your move to the Mod Squad  ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: ElizabethK on April 10, 2018, 09:38:12 PM
Looking Great Jessica and congrats on your move to the Mod Squad  ;D

Thank you so much Liz!  This is the dress I'm wearing tomorrow at lunch with Michelle and Laurie.   I'm not sure where we are going, but as I recall Laurie's craving for manicotti had not been sated.

And thank you for the congrats!  I'm starting to get a hang of things, but there is much I need to practice and learn. 

Hugs and smiles 💁‍♀️ Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Jess, really nice dress! I love it. Hopefully heels next time? :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 11, 2018, 08:08:39 AM
Jess, really nice dress! I love it. Hopefully heels next time? :)

Thank you sweetheart!  Heels??  Maybe for a picture, but I'm tall enough at 5-10

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Just spent a wonderful afternoon with these two very special women

•  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 12, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

Jessica;   Aweeee... thanks for posting these very nice pictures of YOU and your lunch friends....
You look very, very nice and so do your lady friends.   
Again, thanks for posting.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 12, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
Jessica;   Aweeee... thanks for posting these very nice pictures of YOU and your lunch friends....
You look very, very nice and so do your lady friends.   
Again, thanks for posting.
Danielle

@Michelle_P and @Laurie would be thrilled that you mistook them for cis-women in your PM to me.
I should get a picture of myself and the other women in my running group as we run Bay to Breakers, all as mermaids.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 12, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
@Michelle_P and @Laurie would be thrilled that you mistook them for cis-women in your PM to me.
I should get a picture of myself and the other women in my running group as we run Bay to Breakers, all as mermaids.

Well @Jessica:   I called it as I saw it ..  :o .. all three of you ladies look absolutely wonderful....   I would bet a dime to a doughnut that none of you were mis-gendered at your lunch....  re: @Laurie & @Michelle_P
...  congratulations to all three of you for looking very beautiful.
;)   Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Jess you have such a beautiful smile!

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 12, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Well Jessica:   I called it as I saw it ..  :o .. all three of you ladies look absolutely wonderful....   I would bet a dime to a doughnut that none of you were mis-gendered at your lunch.... 
...  congratulations to all three of you for looking very beautiful.
;)   Danielle

We were called ladies multiple times and a guy even held the door for us!

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 12, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Stripes-r-us!  Great photo of some beautiful ladies!

Thank you Kathy!  We did all go in that direction.  Horizontal??

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 12, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
Jess you have such a beautiful smile!

You're so sweet my dear friend.
I do know you have a beautiful smile also.
That last pic you showed me, you were very cute!

•  

Jessica

I have found myself in another adventure with Laurie and Michelle.  We all three took BART to the City to enjoy the Museum of Modern Art.  There were again a number of first for me as I am becoming more comfortable in public as a woman.  One of those firsts was a street person calling us out.  Ignored!  If he had said Mouseketeers instead of Musketeers, I would have said "yes I'm Annette".  Inside we were treated like ladies and enjoyed the exhibits.  One was a dark room with dim light bulbs hanging from an unseen darkness in a sloped grid.  Occasionally a pattern in the lights would emerge what appeared to be a shadow of a flock of birds.  Michelle and I thought it was wondrous in the way light was communicating to us......Laurie saw a bunch of light bulbs hanging from a ceiling.  I experienced another "first" soon after when I used the ladies room by myself, washed my hands, brushed my hair out, like I belonged there.
We closed the museum and walked through the City to the restaurant Michelle had made reservations for dinner. I had a enjoyable meal with these two delightful ladies and feel so blessed that I can truly call them friends.
When we left the restaurant, the temperature had drop enough to send a chill through me.  It wasn't that my legs were cold, though I was wearing the shortest dress I ever had, my nylons kept them warm.  After I buttoned up my jacket, I started to feel warmer.  When we reached the underground BART station. it was much warmer and were lucky to have our train at the platform waiting for us.  I have to say there were no young men to offer their seats to us, but there was one that got up for an elderly woman, which I would have too.  Chatted the whole way back without a care, except each other.  Very freeing being with these wonderful women, showing me how to be who I am.  I'm looking forward to the next adventure.....hopefully in Astoria!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 21, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
I have found myself in another adventure with Laurie and Michelle.  We all three took BART to the City to enjoy the Museum of Modern Art.  There were again a number of first for me as I am becoming more comfortable in public as a woman.  One of those firsts was a street person calling us out.  Ignored!  If he had said Mouseketeers instead of Musketeers, I would have said "yes I'm Annette".  Inside we were treated like ladies and enjoyed the exhibits.  One was a dark room with dim light bulbs hanging from an unseen darkness in a sloped grid.  Occasionally a pattern in the lights would emerge what appeared to be a shadow of a flock of birds.  Michelle and I thought it was wondrous in the way light was communicating to us......Laurie saw a bunch of light bulbs hanging from a ceiling.  I experienced another "first" soon after when I used the ladies room by myself, washed my hands, brushed my hair out, like I belonged there.
We closed the museum and walked through the City to the restaurant Michelle had made reservations for dinner. I had a enjoyable meal with these two delightful ladies and feel so blessed that I can truly call them friends.
When we left the restaurant, the temperature had drop enough to send a chill through me.  It wasn't that my legs were cold, though I was wearing the shortest dress I ever had, my nylons kept them warm.  After I buttoned up my jacket, I started to feel warmer.  When we reached the underground BART station. it was much warmer and were lucky to have our train at the platform waiting for us.  I have to say there were no young men to offer their seats to us, but there was one that got up for an elderly woman, which I would have too.  Chatted the whole way back without a care, except each other.  Very freeing being with these wonderful women, showing me how to be who I am.  I'm looking forward to the next adventure.....hopefully in Astoria!

@Jessica, @Michelle_P@Laurie    Very pretty ladies ... ALL THREE
It appears that you had a very fun time together...
Thanks for posting and sharing your pictures with all of us.
Hugs to all...
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 21, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

@Jessica, @Michelle_P@Laurie    Very pretty ladies ... ALL THREE
It appears that you had a very fun time together...
Thanks for posting and sharing your pictures with all of us.
Hugs to all...
Danielle

Thank you @Alaskan Danielle   It is nice, as you know, to have a day out with the girls.  Especially friends!

•  

LizK

When I was chatting to your two mentors the other day they said they had something nice in store for your outing. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Those firsts you describe can be very daunting especially using the bathroom for the first time on your own, I know for me it kind of felt wrong but right but weird...it is also a great confidence builder. I am glad you navigated the whole evening without any unpleasantness from anyone...it makes life that much sweeter.
Well done on your achievements

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Nice pics Jess!! Seems like you had fun :)

•  

Laurie

Michelle and I find pleasure in bringing our younger sister along. Not only on outings, which as we all know is nice to do do in groups, but also in the little things like what to wear and small nuances that cover or enhance our visual presentations. Small things such as adding a contrasting belt to give a better impression of having a waistline. Or buttoning a button or two to create a waist and hips, or selecting eye shadows for the mood of the day. Perhaps a little highlighter or contouring to subtly change the shape of brow, cheeks or nose. But most of all the fun of getting ready and doing things together as the women we are. The joy of being women out together and the rest of the world be damned.
   I'm afraid Jessica and Michelle are correct. I am unable to see beyond the physical composition to the artful interpretations of things. I seem to have a simple logical mind that sees what is there and how it it put together. The one thing of the few things we saw that peaked my interest was the living wall.  A 30 foot high wall of growing plants. I think it said there were 29 varieties of plants there but that was lost on me. What struck me was it was a vertical growing green surface with one purple bloom standing out alone over in the upper right hand area. One bit of color in a sea of browns and greens. I wiouldn't have known (or even cared) how many plants were there had I not walk over to look closer at how the plants were growing. They wall in compose of a brown surface wit small pockets on soil built into it. The sign just happened to be there to read. What it said beyond the number of varieties I couldn't tell you. To me it mattered not.
  Jessica was impressed by the structural art of some guy who conceptualizes art in metal structures with shapes of curves, points, colors, stresses and balance. She sees the balance and beauty in the pieces and understand the esthetics of the piece. I see cut hunks of painted metal held together with rivets, bolts, and welds.
  On another floor on a table by itself sat an old roll paper printer that someone allowed to run unchecked so it made a piled mess of printed paper on the floor behind it. That is what I saw. What others see in it I have no idea. I thought of the time and effort it would take to make that mess neat again.
  Though conceptual art is completely lost on me I am able to enjoy my time with two of my girlfriends doing what they enjoyed. Spending time with them and the people I have met on this little road trip is my concept of art.

Hugs,
    Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on April 22, 2018, 12:49:08 PM
   Michelle and I find pleasure in bringing our younger sister along. Not only on outings, which as we all know is nice to do do in groups, but also in the little things like what to wear and small nuances that cover or enhance our visual presentations. Small things such as adding a contrasting belt to give a better impression of having a waistline. Or buttoning a button or two to create a waist and hips, or selecting eye shadows for the mood of the day. Perhaps a little highlighter or contouring to subtly change the shape of brow, cheeks or nose. But most of all the fun of getting ready and doing things together as the women we are. The joy of being women out together and the rest of the world be damned.
   I'm afraid Jessica and Michelle are correct. I am unable to see beyond the physical composition to the artful interpretations of things. I seem to have a simple logical mind that sees what is there and how it it put together. The one thing of the few things we saw that peaked my interest was the living wall.  A 30 foot high wall of growing plants. I think it said there were 29 varieties of plants there but that was lost on me. What struck me was it was a vertical growing green surface with one purple bloom standing out alone over in the upper right hand area. One bit of color in a sea of browns and greens. I wiouldn't have known (or even cared) how many plants were there had I not walk over to look closer at how the plants were growing. They wall in compose of a brown surface wit small pockets on soil built into it. The sign just happened to be there to read. What it said beyond the number of varieties I couldn't tell you. To me it mattered not.
  Jessica was impressed by the structural art of some guy who conceptualizes art in metal structures with shapes of curves, points, colors, stresses and balance. She sees the balance and beauty in the pieces and understand the esthetics of the piece. I see cut hunks of painted metal held together with rivets, bolts, and welds.
  On another floor on a table by itself sat an old roll paper printer that someone allowed to run unchecked so it made a piled mess of printed paper on the floor behind it. That is what I saw. What others see in it I have no idea. I thought of the time and effort it would take to make that mess neat again.
  Though conceptual art is completely lost on me I am able to enjoy my time with two of my girlfriends doing what they enjoyed. Spending time with them and the people I have met on this little road trip is my concept of art.

Hugs,
    Laurie

@Laurie you are my big sister.  I look up to you, you have helped me on a very hard path to travel on.  You hold my hand when I stumble and dry my tears with your hugs.  You have shown me how I can project who I am to the world.  If it wasn't for you, I may have jumped off that path.  Your calm demeanor brought me to understanding the value we all have for each other.

I believe that "what you do, comes back to you", this is clearly true.  You give so much love, is it any wonder why so many love you.  I truly love you as my sister and I'm so happy you have found Michelle's love too!

Little sis

•