News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Hey Jess

Just managed to catch up on your thread after spending the week in anxiety city. LOL I have enjoyed reading all the back and fourths between you all.

I read you post about your wife and understand the trepidation when after all this silence they begin to voice how they feel. This can be a scary moment especially if you are unsure of which way it will go. I can see you are getting great practical support from Laurie and Michelle, as the saying goes "You don't know what you don't know!"

Quote from: Kendra on October 19, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
Yep that was from the whiz kid.

;D ;D

Take care

Liz 
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Took a catnap after the potty break.
My eyes needed to shut for a bit. 
Been driving since 4:30 am PST

Now a small stroll and then back on the road for another hour and a half till I get to Laurie's.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donica

Be safe Jess!
Quote from: Jessica on October 19, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
Took a catnap after the potty break.
My eyes needed to shut for a bit. 
Been driving since 4:30 am PST

Now a small stroll and then back on the road for another hour and a half till I get to Laurie's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Michelle_P

Be sure to give Laurie a big hug for me!

And don't let her talk you into loaning her your tummy!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 19, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
Be sure to give Laurie a big hug for me!

And don't let her talk you into loaning her your tummy!
Lol, oh dear lord, why not? A warm tummy is a happy tummy.

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Donica on October 19, 2018, 05:58:59 PM
Lol, oh dear lord, why not? A warm tummy is a happy tummy.

She wants to use it as a pin cushion!
And me....a needlephobe!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Thanks for the antics here....

I have arrived at Laurie's and gave her hugs from all, but especially Michelle!
She is preparing tacos for her two sisters here.  Karen says hurry up!

Tomorrow the thought is that Laurie and I may head to Tessa's home and deliver the last two water tanks. 
But you know Laurie with
Possible
Language
About
Next future days

(Thankfully she stores pasta on her fridge, I won't be able to fit.  Freezers don't count do they?)

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on October 19, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
Thanks for the antics here....

I have arrived at Laurie's and gave her hugs from all, but especially Michelle!
She is preparing tacos for her two sisters here.  Karen says hurry up!

Tomorrow the thought is that Laurie and I may head to Tessa's home and deliver the last two water tanks. 
But you know Laurie with
Possible
Language
About
Next future days

(Thankfully she stores pasta on her fridge, I won't be able to fit.  Freezers don't count do they?)

Glad you made it safely. No, not hugs. Give her some big wet ones. Too much? Sorry, I've had a glass of wine. Ok, what ever.

•  

Laurie

*sigh*
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on October 19, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

*sigh*

You keep saying that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@LizK

Quote from: LizK on October 19, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
Hey Jess

Just managed to catch up on your thread after spending the week in anxiety city. LOL I have enjoyed reading all the back and fourths between you all.

I read you post about your wife and understand the trepidation when after all this silence they begin to voice how they feel. This can be a scary moment especially if you are unsure of which way it will go. I can see you are getting great practical support from Laurie and Michelle, as the saying goes "You don't know what you don't know!"

;D ;D

Take care

Liz

Yes Liz, this is new territory and it is scary.  We both need to be honest to each other when expressing our wants and needs.
As far as particular topic, Laurie and Michelle have painted the possibility of a poor outcome.
I personally am holding out for a loving prospect between my wife and I.

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 19, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Please drive safely....  I trust that you will enjoy your visit.
...How how long will you be there????

Oh, and (water?) tanks on the back of your truck for getting some nice and fresh Northwest water while there???
At over 8 pounds per gallon of water make sure that the rear tires of your truck are well inflated!!!

I will be eagerly looking for your updates and as @Donica mentioned.... PICTURES !!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, my
Present
Length
Around
Northern Oregon
is tentatively set till Monday.

As much as we need water down south, I won't be bringing back 4,400 lbs. of water.
In total Tessa will be gaining nearly storage for 1000gallons.  The amount of rain here in Oregon is a bit more regular than in California.  So they are better suited here.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on October 19, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
@LizK

Yes Liz, this is new territory and it is scary.  We both need to be honest to each other when expressing our wants and needs.
As far as particular topic, Laurie and Michelle have painted the possibility of a poor outcome.

Oh Jess its such an awful position to find yourself in, my heart goes out to you both because I doubt your wife is any happier about it than you are. You have talked extensively with the other gals and they have far more info than I have about your situation but I want to say to you that, it doesn't have to go badly. Much will depend on how your wife feels about being in a relationship with you and not him...My wife has still not told her work colleagues for fear of being singled out as "different". I do understand the practical reality that Laurie and Michelle both talk about.

I hope it works out for you
Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Jessica on October 19, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
@LizK

I really hope things work out. I walk the tightrope every week with my marriage. Following your posts and wishing you the very best.
               Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Rayna

Hi Jess, I hear you in your concern about your marriage. My wife and I have been through two years of "interesting " times and I wouldn't say it's over. But we are both feeling much more positive at the conclusion of a 3 month separation and having worked out some decent compromises. Communication should help, but I get that it can be scary, what is said. I hope for the best for you both!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Jessica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Donica

There's a lovely picture!
Quote from: Jessica on October 20, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

•  

Jessica

In Tillamook at the cheese factory!
Laurie tried deep fried cheese curds!

•  

Rayna

Well at least neither of you is having any fun  >:-)

Quote from: Jessica on October 20, 2018, 05:27:10 PM
In Tillamook at the cheese factory!
Laurie tried deep fried cheese curds!

If so, then why not?
  •