Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A day in my life

Started by Bobbie LeAnn, October 09, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

I am also saddened to hear of your son's accident and your illness.  Breathing issues are terrible.  I'm glad you've gotten better.  I'm happy you've had an epiphany and are feeling good about yourself.  I agree there is so much to live for!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

I went clothes shopping this afternoon and bought the prettiest dress, a pair of shorts and a beautiful boho top. I was dressed real nice in a red flowery dress and High heels.
I saw these two ladies who work there so I went over to ask them if the shorts and blouse would look good together. They said yes and they kept complimenting me on how nice I looked and kept bragging on my legs. They said I had the best looking legs they had seen in a long time. Needless to say I was blushing bright red.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Bobbie LeAnn
I was so very happy to read your good report today regarding your clothes shopping fun and the great compliments that you received from the female store clerks.  Even though you didn't post your picture, I can just about see your smile on your posting and on my computer monitor. :) :) :)
As our "old" selves, clothes shopping and trying on outfits was a chore, now it is a fun and pleasant experience... and if you go shopping with some of your gal-friends it can be most joyous.

It was good for me to read that you have recovered from your health scare of pneumonia last November...  thankfully you were treated and healed up...  and that you are feeling good about your life ahead.

Again, thank you for sharing your good news and happy posting.
HUGS,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 07, 2019, 12:46:13 PM
@Bobbie LeAnn
I was so very happy to read your good report today regarding your clothes shopping fun and the great compliments that you received from the female store clerks.  Even though you didn't post your picture, I can just about see your smile on your posting and on my computer monitor. :) :) :)
As our "old" selves, clothes shopping and trying on outfits was a chore, now it is a fun and pleasant experience... and if you go shopping with some of your gal-friends it can be most joyous.

It was good for me to read that you have recovered from your health scare of pneumonia last November...  thankfully you were treated and healed up...  and that you are feeling good about your life ahead.

Again, thank you for sharing your good news and happy posting.
HUGS,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle.

You are so right about shopping before. I hated it. Now I love shopping. I'm telling you me transitioning was the best thing to ever happen to me. I am so happy I can't explain it.
I have people who don't know my story ask why I'm always so bubbly and happy. I just smile and say it's because it's a wonderful time to be alive.  I'm always grinning like the cat who ate the canary lol.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

I made this just for fun. I hope no one takes offense

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

GinaG

Quote from: Bobbie LeAnn on November 08, 2018, 05:02:37 AM
I think I'll just use this page to post what's new in my life.

I'll name this post "Strange how things change"

Back on October 3rd my son totaled his truck after overdosing on his depression medication. After the wreck he had a concussion and and was lost in the woods for two days before being found. He was admitted to the hospital on the 5th and was in the hospital for a week.

Just a couple of days after he got out I got sick and was admitted to the hospital on the 15th. I felt like I was drowning and couldn't catch my breath and it was hard to breath and I had a temp of 104.9.
I was diagnosed with  having a very bad case of pneumonia.

Now keep in mind I have never been in the hospital for being sick. The doctors were real worried about me and everyone kept a close eye on me for a few days.
I also was worried I might not make it. Here I am in the hospital with all kinds of tubes hooked to me and having to breath oxygen and can't breath without it. I had finally found the real "ME" and am happier than I have ever been in my life. I had fought tooth and nail to transition and fought the court system to get my name and gender changed while living in a town where I am the only trans person.

Now here I am in the hospital close to dying. It was almost to much for me and I broke down crying. One of the nurses came in and she sat on the side of my bed and held me while I cried because I didn't want to die. I have never been so sick and so weak in my life. All of the nurses were so nice to me and I had made a point of letting them know I was trans because I didn't want any accidental surprises. Day by day I got better and was released to go home on the 25th.

It has taken me up to today to finally get my strength back and feel good. Here is why I call this post "Strange how things change". My old self was always suicidal and wanted to die and in a way he got his wish because he no longer exists. I no longer see him in the mirror and even old friends that I have met that haven't seen me in years can't believe who I am.

That was him. Me I want to live. I don't want to die. I have way too much to live for now. Life is great when you finally find who you are and be the person you were always meant to be.

Thanks for listening.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

Wow. I had a similare experience a year ago it shook my out of my sense of depressed longing.
I was in the hospital getting treatment for my knee. My doctor saw my swllen calf.  Ran my yo the ultrsound room.

Ten minutes kate I was in a bid on a drip of anti coagulants

I had a blood clot in my leg.  I lay there shocked awake.   It would have killed me likely.

I never felt so scared or reflective. It made me face how little time we have.

I came out went healthy.mlost 30 pounds and began the exploration I am on.  Your last line resonates.  I want to live fully.

Thanks

Gina

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: GinaG on March 07, 2019, 03:07:20 PM
Wow. I had a similare experience a year ago it shook my out of my sense of depressed longing.
I was in the hospital getting treatment for my knee. My doctor saw my swllen calf.  Ran my yo the ultrsound room.

Ten minutes kate I was in a bid on a drip of anti coagulants

I had a blood clot in my leg.  I lay there shocked awake.   It would have killed me likely.

I never felt so scared or reflective. It made me face how little time we have.

I came out went healthy.mlost 30 pounds and began the exploration I am on.  Your last line resonates.  I want to live fully.

Thanks

Gina

Gina I'm so glad you're ok now and glad everything turned out ok. Blood clots are deadly.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•