Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last time you had French fries

Started by Tracey, January 21, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

It was last weekend for me, and a long time before that since I had any.
  •  

Cindy

What are these French Fries. Do you mean chips?   ;D
  •  

Devlyn

•  

TonyaW

Thursday would be the last day that I did NOT have French fries.  They are the scourge of my waist line.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

DawnOday

Ever since shortly after 9/11 and Congress decreed to call them "Freedom Fries"
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Cassi

Quote from: DawnOday on January 21, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
Ever since shortly after 9/11 and Congress decreed to call them "Freedom Fries"

Cause it's easier to fry freedom than it is a french!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

Well over a year ago. Maybe two.

Damn, I love French Fries.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

sarah1972

•  

Violet10Dencies

It's been a couple months or so, from a food truck that frequents my work place. The fries are double fried on peanut oil and they'll cover them in almost anything you want, cheese, chili, bbq pork, general tso chicken! They're so good, but I always want to fall into a food coma afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

V M

Wee Hee!!! ;D  Last night?

French fries, Home fries, Steak fries, Chips, they're all just fried potatoes to me - I guess it depends on what I'm making for dinner that night but I usually just call 'em fries, wedges or chips anyway

Hash browns now are a whole other subject LOL  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Janes Groove

Do the frozen kind count. Cuz I always keep a bag in the freezer for when I get a craving.  Did any one say mayonnaise?

But seriously. 2 weeks ago at McDonalds (and all I ordered was small fries off the value menu.)
  •  

Devlyn

I have fond memories of learning about mayonnaise on fries in Germany. Thanks for the throwback!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 21, 2018, 08:44:36 PM
I have fond memories of learning about mayonnaise on fries in Germany. Thanks for the throwback!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
I grew up on the U.S./Canada border. The only thing better than mayonnaise on fries is gravy and cheese curds!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

Strange people in strange places do strange things with their potatoes... I tell ya what  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jessica

Yesterday a cis friend named Jessica brought over burger, fries and a shake from four local burger places and performed a blind taste test.  It was fun!  As far as the topic the steak fries won (or are they chips or crisps or whatever)

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 21, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Hugs, Devlyn

What!? When I live out thataway the thing was malt vinegar and salt on fries.

oh to answer the question that would have been friday with the jalapeno poppers and tempura shrimp I deep fried for my sister and I.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

V M

Is the question when was the last time you had french fries or is it actually when was the last time the french fries had you?  >:-)

Muhwuhahahaha!!!

*Laughs evil laugh then runs away*

- V M
  •  

Allison S

Just a few hours ago with mozzeralla cheese. That was my dinner actually

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•