News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hiiiiii xx

Started by shygirltobe, March 21, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shygirltobe

Hiya ^^

New to these forums. Call me Danielle! I'm 23, mtf and pre-everything. Not really one for forums, but I'm hoping to find some advice and support. Don't really have any trans friends (or really any friends at all *sad*), so it would be great to meet some cool people in a similar spot as me. Maybe we can help one another out :D
Anyway, I look forward to exploring what these forums have to offer.

All the best xx
  •  

Jessica

Hi Danielle 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
I'm certain you will friends and support here at Susan's Place!
I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

V M

Hi Danielle  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello Danielle (aka shygirltobe), I see that you are new here and may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances. 
Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with the issues that you brought up in your introduction posting. 

Please allow me to also WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your transition and to read about others transitions and their trials, tribulations, and successes in their transition journey. 
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have a successful moment in your journey you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others.
You might even find that you will make some new friends here.
Please come in and get involved at your own pace. 

Be sure to look at the Links that Jessica posted at the bottom of her Welcome Message to you, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.

Again, Welcome.
Alaskan Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •