News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Stealth transition - how long?

Started by Katie V, December 07, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellie Hart

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on January 31, 2018, 08:03:31 AM
I've been doing it for 6 months now. Semi stealth since a lot of people do know but the ones that don't wonder why I've changed so much but they can't figure it out (well besides one person who did) unless I tell them. So it's very easy to do...But I'm actually looking forward to getting more changes and hopefully male fail soon. As scary as coming out seems, I don't want to be in the closet much longer.
Unfortunately, I will always be in the closet. My body is almost completely female in shape, but my face is hopeless (can't afford FFS). That's really why I get the looks -- a guy's face on a girl's body. Even before HRT I had a hard time being taken seriously as a male. As I have written here before, I was born with a really odd body configuration -- very long feminine legs with a small torso.... like a girl. My hated nickname as a boy was "Legs."

This is a stressful way to live and getting more so. I am simply trying to adjust as best I can. I really love my life at home; I can be myself. But I try not to go out much too much any more, and I am okay with that.

My breasts are growing again (lots of pain again) so if I end up with D-cups by summer I will join a circus freak show, I guess :o ...

As I have said here before, with HRT be careful what you wish for. I simply wished for more feminization overall, especially in the face. But HRT has decided that I needed breasts first and foremost. I'll deal with it somehow....
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Shellie Hart on January 31, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Unfortunately, I will always be in the closet. My body is almost completely female in shape, but my face is hopeless (can't afford FFS). That's really why I get the looks -- a guy's face on a girl's body. Even before HRT I had a hard time being taken seriously as a male. As I have written here before, I was born with a really odd body configuration -- very long feminine legs with a small torso.... like a girl. My hated nickname as a boy was "Legs."

This is a stressful way to live and getting more so. I am simply trying to adjust as best I can. I really love my life at home; I can be myself. But I try not to go out much too much any more, and I am okay with that.

My breasts are growing again (lots of pain again) so if I end up with D-cups by summer I will join a circus freak show, I guess :o ...

As I have said here before, with HRT be careful what you wish for. I simply wished for more feminization overall, especially in the face. But HRT has decided that I needed breasts first and foremost. I'll deal with it somehow....

Well Shellie I haven't seen your pics, but if you already have a feminine body and can't afford FFS, makeup will probably do the job, since you already have the body.

And I also wish for a more feminine face, I'm not getting any boobs so hopefully my wish does come true lol.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Virginia

-Eight plus years on a full transition level HRT regimen
-34B cleavage
-Shoulder length hair
-Laser/electro for "groomed" eyebrows and to leave a no maintenance Van Dyke
-5'10" 146 pounds
-I do not shave the fine hair on my legs or under my arm, and I don't paint my toes or fingernails

In the 400+ days my female alter has had to live her life over the last 9 years no one EVER thinks she is a guy. But it also doesn't raise eyebrows when I go without a shirt in the summer, and the only time I get confused for a girl is if I am with my wife and a waitress or cashier only catches a quick look at my hair. I usually kid if it was my Van Dyke or bellowing baritone that tipped them off :)

~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

Shellie Hart

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on January 31, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
Well Shellie I haven't seen your pics, but if you already have a feminine body and can't afford FFS, makeup will probably do the job, since you already have the body.

And I also wish for a more feminine face, I'm not getting any boobs so hopefully my wish does come true lol.

Well, those are my legs shown in the picture. Yes, I have the body in many ways; kinda nicely hourglass from certain angles...but not quite :-\. But makeup just wouldn't be enough, sadly -- Maybe if I used a drywall trowel.....So true about HRT is YMMV.......
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Shellie Hart on January 31, 2018, 07:14:33 PM
Well, those are my legs shown in the picture. Yes, I have the body in many ways; kinda nicely hourglass from certain angles...but not quite :-\. But makeup just wouldn't be enough, sadly -- Maybe if I used a drywall trowel.....So true about HRT is YMMV.......

Gorgeous legs honey! I would love to see your face. You are probably being harder on yourself than you should be.
  •  

Shellie Hart

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on February 01, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
Gorgeous legs honey! I would love to see your face. You are probably being harder on yourself than you should be.

Thanks. Just try to imagine as a young boy living with these legs. I hated them then because of the non-stop teasing. I learned to never cross my legs like a girl and to stop walking in a girly way (catcalls and whistles...seriously). I am still a bit traumatized by being told how shapely I was when I wore shorts. Even older women commented on how pretty my legs were. I truly despised the comments then, always very embarrassed. I love these legs now but I almost never wear shorts now outside home (mainly because of shaving, actually). I just get too many strange looks I have a hard time dealing with.

My face is really too masculine now. I have been told I am "handsome" lots of times over the years, but my body shape subtracts from the overall manly persona, I think. Therefore I am a visual contradiction. I was "pretty in the face" before puberty killed me (I remember the whispered comments). I now wish I knew then that there were ways to stop the advancement/damage against the body of testosterone. Too late....

Thanks again.....
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Shellie Hart on February 01, 2018, 12:35:22 PM
Thanks. Just try to imagine as a young boy living with these legs. I hated them then because of the non-stop teasing. I learned to never cross my legs like a girl and to stop walking in a girly way (catcalls and whistles...seriously). I am still a bit traumatized by being told how shapely I was when I wore shorts. Even older women commented on how pretty my legs were. I truly despised the comments then, always very embarrassed. I love these legs now but I almost never wear shorts now outside home (mainly because of shaving, actually). I just get too many strange looks I have a hard time dealing with.

My face is really too masculine now. I have been told I am "handsome" lots of times over the years, but my body shape subtracts from the overall manly persona, I think. Therefore I am a visual contradiction. I was "pretty in the face" before puberty killed me (I remember the whispered comments). I now wish I knew then that there were ways to stop the advancement/damage against the body of testosterone. Too late....

Thanks again.....

You're welcome hun.
  •