News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

FFS or BBL Surgery in Marbella

Started by judithlynn, January 31, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judithlynn

Hi;

If you are contemplating surgery either FFS with Facial Team or BBL with Cirumed (www.cirumed.es) in Marbella then you should consider using Jenny's Nest for post operative recovery.

The facts about Jenny's Nest are:

1. Jenny's Nest is run by transwomen for transwomen!
2. Mi casa es su casa!
3. From 1st January to 30th April 2018 they charge 1400€ for up to 15 nights
4. From 1st May to 30th September 2018 they charge 1600 € for up to 15 nights.
5. (Less nights, then smaller the price) October 18 to December 18 TBA
6. Also, if directed by your medical team you can stay up to a further 5 nights at no additional charge at all, so as to assist with an extended recovery.
7. Special rates for extended visits, for example when combining FFS and BA or BA and BBL
8. Jenny's Nest is only available to transwomen and their companions or partners.
9. Accompanied visits.
10. No general public!
11. Superbly located within walking distance of Marbella.
12. Highly experienced postoperative care.
13. Jenny and her team have managed the recovery of over 290 patients.
14. Her team are available to you 24 hours per day.
15. They provide Accompaniment on your appointments with both Facial Team and Cirumed.
16. An unparalleled social experience shared with other patients and us.
17. Considerable local knowledge of both Marbella and the surrounding districts.
18. Many excellent relationships with the Spanish community and local businesses.
19. All rooms are air conditioned and have Wi-Fi
20. Manicure, Pedicure and many other treatments available locally.

A home from home experience which you will remember fondly for many years to come!

Do email Jenny for further information jenny@jennysnest.com

A really great place to recuperate
JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

anjaq

Still sad they had to move out of that villa it was located before - it was really nice. I will be there in about 10 days though and see how the new place is like. I sure hope they have some good food delivery services there, since I dont feel I will be eager to cook myself in the first days. I saw for those going in summer there is even a rooftop pool.

•  

Allison S

What's BBL?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Another Nikki

"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life—that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Another Nikki on February 01, 2018, 08:01:40 AM
brazilian butt lift
Oh I do need that too..  does it help with stretch marks and cellulite

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

IsabellaSwan

If by help you mean "give you more", then sure.
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Allison;
Have a look at the excellent results on Dr Aslani's web site: http://www.cirumed.es

His pricing for BBL is also excellent. Drop me an email and I can share you my costs.
JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

anjaq

I have plenty of stretchmarks and cellulite already - so I guess I will pass there. Better take away some fat in some places to get shape.

•  

IsabellaSwan

I have had a BBL with Dr Aslani, and the results are very good and worth all the additional stretch marks, however, my preconditions were ideal, all my fat deposits were subcutaneous and my bone structure already well within female norms, so keep your own preconditions in mind.
  •