Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

So who plays Laurie in the big screen version, Glen Close as her captor???(that's if I am thinking of the correct actress)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Yes Davina, Glen Close would work for the sinister Michelle
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

Hi folks,

Went to my GP appointment today and we talked about a couple things regarding my medications and health. Will be trying an inhaler to help my breathing when I get winded from various exertions like  longer walks. up hill walks, stairs et. Stuff that I've noticed get me huffing and puffing since my emphysema in my upper lungs had progressed to "severe" in my last several CT scans and there is some collapsing of the very bottom on my lungs too. Both pretty normal in old people that smoked for several decades.
  We discussed adding progesterone and I had to tell him why I wanted to add it. I told him I'd like him to be aware of my intentions to use what I have here. He said he would consult with an Endo about it. I agreed to wait to see what their thought were on it. I also discussed cutting back on my spiro and he mentioned it could have the effect of making my body hair coarser again in time. But I can do so if I want. He also indicated I don't need to see him prior to getting labs for my T & E levels and I can get the every 3 months if I want. All I need to do is let him know and he will order them.
  I also asked about the pain I've hard for four days now and he think it is likely a muscle I somehow tweaked without realizing it but he is ordering an xray just to cover that base. so he doesn't think it anything much to be concerned about provided it doesn't get worse.
  So the upshot is come back in 6 months, get an xray, wait on consult with endo before starting Progesterone (he'll monitor it) and another medication added.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Faith

Laurie, I stare at your words and I have none. I want to share your journey with you and help where I can. I read and nothing comes to mid to say. Sympathy, jokes, hurrahs, squeee's? Most times I just don't know what a situation calls for anymore.

I'm here

I hope that's enough.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on February 15, 2018, 08:26:34 PM
Laurie, I stare at your words and I have none. I want to share your journey with you and help where I can. I read and nothing comes to mid to say. Sympathy, jokes, hurrahs, squeee's? Most times I just don't know what a situation calls for anymore.

I'm here

I hope that's enough.

Yes, Faith, being here is enough.  I don't know what there is to say about my last post. It's only an account of my doctor visit. There is nothing great about it nor it there anything bad about it. It a report. the only thing the may be of mild interest about it here is the stuff about HRT. I will be beginning micronized progesterone with my doctors knowledge and monitoring after waiting for input from an Endocrinologist. I can cut spiro back if I want again with my doctor's approval. The rest is minor nonsense actually all of it is. So what's to say?

Oh did I mention Michelle was fattening me up? I have proof. I am again over 200 pounds as I weighed in at 202.8 lbs today at the doctor's office. That's up 6 lbs.  :'(

Now the Chronicles of Laurie.. well that's different isn't it? I can't wait to see what I'll write next. We get a new victim in this next chapter.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Faith

Quote... I don't know what there is to say about my last post ...

It's more  a culmination of multiples .. I just get so stuck wanting to say something suitable to at least show I was 'listening'. I'm not very good at it.

ps.
HOW THE HECK!!??!! do women type with long nails? mine aren't that long and I spend more time correcting than I do typing. Not to mention (but I will), it wears the color off the edge of my nails by the end of the day.

1st world issues, I need more of them.

•  

Laurie

Hun, if you want to say something then say something. Anything that you want okay okay yes I messed up on how you meant on one post and not your afraid of it happening again. I understand and regret that I took the serious interpretation when you meant it as a joke. I got it wrong Faith not you. I do that I'm human and get things wrong sometime frequently. Don't stop being you Faith or I'll slap you up the side of the head when I meet you for real. Lori get a nice hug though, if she'll let me.

You're asking me how to type?  OMG lmao that's a good one. As for the ends of the polish coming off... if you are using a top coat try brushing it over the end and slightly under the nail tip. It may help prevent the end chipping a little bit.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on February 15, 2018, 09:17:49 PMDon't stop being you Faith or I'll slap you up the side of the head when I meet you for real. Lori get a nice hug though, if she'll let me.

Ooooo! Oooooo! [Raising hand]

I'll be seeing both of them on Saturday. Can I be proxy (for both the slap and the hug)?!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Laurie

Sure S)(t)(e)(p)(h)(a)(n)(i)(e, Go for it. I'll give them and you refreshers when I get there.

•  

Laurie

The Chronicles of Laurie continued

After another night of hanging around uncomfortably I was once again released my my captor.  My attractive vixen, who I now have figured out goes by name Michelle. Again I was given first my daily dose of dark liquid that I have become accustomed to and some strange dish made with fowl egg,  with green flora and several slices of something speckled with orange specks that melted in the heat of the cooking vessel. The egg  was then folded to encompass the flora and melted stuff the served to me. Upon taking a bite I discovered an odd warmth developing in the back of my mouth. Interesting but not unpleasant. Once the morning meal was over I was again pressed to perform scullery duties.
  Michelle with a look at this primitive time device on the wall hurried me off to bath, dry and make myself presentable again. Before I was ready a chime sounded and Michelle exited the portal in haste. Apparently some one had summoned her. I was not dressed in a nice black skirt and a white top with a wide belt about my waist. I was donning adornments around my neck and from my ears when the door opened and another victim was ushered into the dwelling. This one was obviously enthralled with Michelle also. Following what was now becoming routine we were sat around the interrogation dias and the interrogation began mainly of the new victim but some questions were aimed at me. I was there mainly to aid in translation as I have had a couple of days to pick up a few phrases and gestures to be able to communicate. I found out the new person was called Jesseeka or something like it. She appeared male but assured us she was a she. After some time  the parade hour was approaching and I was sent off to put on my face for the public while Michelle took Jesseeka in tow and disappeared into her room where strange sounds began to emanate through the open door.
  Done with my preparations. I went to see what was transpiring in Michelle's room. When I peeked in I saw Jesseeka being transformed into a more feminine form with longer hair and face paint being judiciously applied. She was now in a peach slim leg garment, red top and a white jacket and adorned with baubles at wrist and neck.
  We were then both paraded through the town again and entered another cave that was a food establishment where we had to chased down some of the workers to find us a place to sit. after Michelle spoke to the worker she continued the interrupted interrogations. after a time beverages were brought and still later dishes were placed in front of us and we were given the okay to begin consuming it. Mine was something called Cajun shrimp with linguini and fettuccine. It was delicious and I consumed the whole contents on the dish along with the beverage. By the looks of their dishes both Jesseeka and Michelle enjoyed theirs also. Michelle exchanged some sort of currency with the worker and we left.
  From there we found a rather busy public concourse with tables where we again sat and the interrogation began anew whilst other town dwellers came and went all around us. Jesseeka was so enthralled still that I don't believe she noticed any of the activity going on around us. Eventually satisfied Michelle led us back through the town and to her dwelling where she busied herself in the preparation to melting small balls of frozen things the spread out into many small cookie like  morsels. The honey badger were out and as I cowered in my seat Jesseeka proceeded to surreptitiously soothe the vicious creatures as I watched intensely thinking such an ability might come in handy later.
  The cookie like morsels were severed with a white cold beverage and were in fact very tasty. I'm not sure what happened but Jesseeka was suddenly made to change back to the drab  appearance  and though hugs were given and received and then she was ushered out the door by Michelle. She returned without Jesseeka. I was not sure what may have happened to her but I feared the worst. I was able to relax for a bit  and then Michelle was once again busying herself in the food prep area. It was about then that it was noticed that Jesseeka had left her purse with her money packet inside of it. I became really worried know the Jesseeka was unlikely to have left these valuables here willingly. I found a messaging method to contact her and frantically attempted to contact her and was about to despair when Michelle's communication device started making noises. She picked it up and began giving orders into it then she put it down again. In a short time it made the noises again and was picked up. Michelle listened this time and then put it down again grabbed Jesseka's belongings and we went below into the maze again. when we emerged there was Jesseeka standing there. I was so please to see her unharmed I ran and hugged her tightly. Michelle gave Jesseeka her valuables and we all bade eachother farewell and Jesseeka got into some sort of vehicle and departed.
  Returning to the dwelling Michelle finished preparing an evening meal for her and I during which we conversed regarding what had happened  during the course of the day with Jesseeka on display for the first time. All in all it was concluded that the day was indeed a fine one. I was then urged to perform scullery duties and afterwards it was decided that  rest was again needed and I was sent of to my room and secured for the night again.

So ends this third chapter in The Chronicles of Laurie
  Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on February 15, 2018, 10:57:15 PM
Sure S)(t)(e)(p)(h)(a)(n)(i)(e, Go for it. I'll give them and you refreshers when I get there.

If you're thinking hugs I'm all over that. If you're thinking slaps, I'll be over the refrigerator.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Hrmph.  I let her get out of range, off of my dark elixir for a few days, and now she's spilling the beans!

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 15, 2018, 10:44:40 PM
Ooooo! Oooooo! [Raising hand]I'll be seeing both of them on Saturday. Can I be proxy (for both the slap and the hug)?! - Stephanie

Lori is very defensive, I strongly suggest two hugs. I'd hate to see a short squabble ensue.

Quote from: Laurie on February 15, 2018, 10:57:15 PMSure S)(t)(e)(p)(h)(a)(n)(i)(e, Go for it. I'll give them and you refreshers when I get there.

refresher hugs, cool.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on February 16, 2018, 06:57:29 AMLori is very defensive, I strongly suggest two hugs. I'd hate to see a short squabble ensue.

You misunderstand, lady. The hug is for Lori. What you get is dependent on Laurie's orders.

And who are you calling short?!

- Stephanie

•  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

steph2.0

•  

Kendra

Only if you're well grounded.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

steph2.0

Maybe we should switch subjects.

•  

Laurie

Why do I get the feeling my adventures are getting short circuited? It's strange the breaker hasn't tripped yet.

•  

steph2.0

•