Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Excited!!

Started by DetectiveValentine, October 22, 2017, 09:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetectiveValentine

After months of procrastination, my step mom got around to scheduling an appointment with a very recommended endocrinologist, and so far everything has been going great! He ordered a blood test which I got done either on the 3rd or the 10th of this month, and if everything goes as planned my T date should be on the 26th!

I'm just so lucky to be only 15 and in such a loving family, I really never thought I would make it this far. Not even my fear of needles could stop me from doing this. My endo said I would be on a monthly shot, which is good for me because that just means I wouldn't have to take it that often :P

I just wanted to share my excitement with somebody, nobody I talk to really seems to care that much and my parents don't really know how to approach the topic, so I figured the next best thing would be here. Thanks for reading! - Emitt
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Awesome! Congratulations Emitt.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Laurie

Congratulations Emitt You do have something to be excited about and a family to be proud of for supporting you.. Stand aside world, here comes Emitt!

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

The Flying Lemur

This is awesome news, Emitt!  I'm so happy for you.  You have a whole, exciting future ahead of you!
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. --Joseph Campbell
  •  

Megan.

Great news. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

KatieFox1202

Heyy Emitt!

That is amazing news!

I am also 15 however my parents are the complete opposite of supportive..

I am going to have to wait about another 5 years before i can start anything..

Congratulations though!!

Hugs!
Katie

Sent from my STK Storm 2e Pluz using Tapatalk

•  

mm

DetectiveValentine, great to hear you have great family support and can start T at 15; you should have great results. Do keep us informed on how everything is working out for you. good luck.
  •  

Mira June

That is so cool!  :D I have to wait till I'm 18 to go on hormones, so that is so cool that you can do that at 15 Best of luck :)
  •  

Mira June

Quote from: KatieFox1202 on October 23, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

I am going to have to wait about another 5 years before i can start anything..

Congratulations though!!

That is the same case for me, just I'm 16.  I hope your parents can eventually be more supportive, or atlest accept you. Good luck. ;)
  •  

fleurgirl

Wow, congratz! Super excited for you, E!
  •  

rainification

Aaaaaa congratulations!!! So happy for you!!
"Sometimes the goal isn't to not be terrified but to be terrified and keep going anyways." -Freezing Paint

Coming out to parents on 03-14-2018
  •