Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do you have a real nick name?

Started by Christy Lee, February 09, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christy Lee

So im wondering as your true self have found or been given a nick name?

As im not out yet, i havent been given one, but i kinda like the nick name Isty (Christy)
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

CarlyMcx

For me it most likely will be Mindy, which is a diminutive of my middle name (Emelinda).
  •  

Kylo

I do, and sometimes I still get called by my old name by select people which feels more like a nickname now. It's unisex anyway so it doesn't bother me.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

KathyLauren

Kathy is my nickname.  My full first name is Kathleen.  I never had a nickname before, and I like it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Dee Marshall

"Dee" actually is my nickname. My mother called me that as a child and a few others picked it up as well even though I didn't encourage it when I was in denial, too feminine. My actual name is "Dion", eventually to become "Dione". I used to tell people "Dion" was already short enough. Now I revel in it.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

My husband calls me sweetie😊❤️
  •  

Julia1996

Kind of I guess. My dad has called me pumpkin since I was little. My brother always called me Smurf. Actually he still does. My boyfriend calls me sweetheart or Love but those are terms of endearment not actually nick names. My grandpa has called me a little smart ass so much over the years it's like a nickname. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

virtualverny

i've always been verny, even though my full name is vernon ephraim-devereaux. i can't imagine anybody calling me vernon - it just sounds so formal!
  •