News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Sperm Banking without ejaculation?

Started by purplewuggybird, February 10, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplewuggybird

Hi everyone,

I am currently considering surgery, but as I am seventeen I want to explore options for sperm banking. I've been looking into the options, and it seems as if every one includes ejaculation. This may seem naive, but I was wondering if there were any other options-- perhaps even surgical? It's not so much that I'm dysphoric about my body-- I've just never ejaculated ever except in wet dreams (yes I know I'm seventeen and not asexual, but still!) and the prospect of having to do it under pressure for the first time in a doctor's office with no idea on how to seems terrifying. Are there any other ways?
Just trying to share the love <3!
  •  

Dena

Haven't seen you around for a while, welcome back. When you provide a sample, they put you in a private room with a collection container and from what I understand, reading material. If you need suggestions on how  to do it, I am sure they would be happy to provide them. Because they require several sample to have sufficient material, surgery wouldn't be an options.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Vinya

There is a surgery option that i know of, they surgery remove the cells from the gonads in some way. But my understanding is that this is only done as a last resort in IVF treatment. If you live nearby the clinic 30 min of then you can do it at home and take the sample with you.
  •