Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

THINGS ONLY WOMEN CAN DO - HOW MANY CAN YOU DO??????

Started by Cassi, March 05, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sarah

Quote from: Cassi on March 07, 2018, 12:44:37 AM
I guess we can count that as a symptom of MDS, or Male Disorganization Syndrome?

I think it goes far beyond disorganization. These guys think their task is finished when they finish the repair. I've been training Phillip to put stuff away, by not putting it where it belongs, but rather in a pile on the floor of his shed, then telling him it's already such a mess that I can't be sure where it goes.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

BlueZircon

7, 9, 13: Who is Ru Paul? Who is Jeffree Star? A roach? 7 in particular: Ru Paul? And every drag queen ever? They can dance, sing, keep their tuck in and their wig on and still look fabulous all at the same time. [emoji7] And they can't multitask? [emoji23]

*No Profanity Please*
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 05, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
When Cosmo ran across a "Top 10: Things Only Men Can Do" list from Askmen.com, we knew we had to post our own rebuttal. Behold, our list of 21 things only chicks can do.

1. Get pregnant: Sure, guys contribute but they'll never get as close (literally!) as we get to our own babies.

2. Fake it: Cue the famous scene from When Harry Met Sally. Enough said.

3. Ask for directions: We have no problem pulling over and asking for help. Consulting the GPS doesn't count either, boys.

4. Look sexy while sipping fruity cocktails: What guy do you know can look hot with a pink drink in his hand? Oh, and by the way, we look damn good drinking beer too.

5. Live longer: It's a fact, women live five to ten years longer than men. Plenty of time to take a few more vacations, have a few more orgasms, and maybe hook another hubby.

Next: Multiple orgasms and more...

Why Don't You, cos0506whydontyou005
6. Have multiple orgasms: No need for us to wait and, um, reload.

7. Multitask: We can talk to our BFF on the phone, while watching America's Next Top Model and doing lunges. No sweat.

8. Get a new last name: Or just drop it all together, la Fergie and Madonna.

9. Wear skirts: They keep us sooo much cooler in the summer than men's shorts. Plus, a hot mini is sure to score us a few free drinks at the bar.

10. Get out of a speeding ticket: A little smile and a "Sorry, officer" is all it takes to get off scot-free.

Next: Dance-floor moves and more

11. Become a cougar, not a dirty old man: Sure, the idea of an older man sounds hot, but the reality is often a skeezy shmuck. Cougars, however, are fierce. Like: Demi Moore.

12. Wing it on the dance floor...convincingly: Guys will be so busy checking out your shaking booty, they won't even notice you're not a great dancer.

13. Wear high-heels: They add four inches to our height and make our legs look fab.

1. I can't get pregnant but if I ever get fat I could be mistaken for pregnant.  When a guy gets fat people assume its because he drinks too much beer or eats like a pig.

2. I suppose I could fake it. But after I have SRS I will be really bummed out if I need to.

3. I'm always asking for directions. I would be happy if the person I asked got in the car and drove me where I needed to go. I'm awful with directions. My dad tells me I could get lost in my own bedroom.

4. I don't drink but I can look sexy drinking non alcoholic drinks. I've also gotten a guy all worked up from eating a popsicle erotically.

5. Well I hope I live a long time though I can't picture life as an 80 year old.

6. I can have multiple orgasms already.

7. I can multi task very well.

8. I guess I will get a new last name when I get married.

9. I love skirts and wear them often.

10. Yeah I don't know about getting out of a speeding ticket. I know many women have tried that with my dad and it's never worked with him. I don't know if its just him or if all the cops in Denver are immune to flirting and crying.

11. I think cougars are cool but I can't really be a cougar. If I mess with a guy more than 2 years younger than me I would go from cougar to sex offender.

12. I haven't been to a dance club yet because I'm not old enough to get in yet but I dance very well. Tyler's such a big klutz when he tries to dance that I was expecting the same from Tristan but I was very surprised how well he can trance dance. And I was all ready to laugh the first time I saw him dance too.😳

13. I wear high heels a lot. They aren't comfortable by any means but I love that they make me look taller.

I can also do that thing where you put your head on the wall and pick a chair up. I always thought that was like an urban legend but Tyler and Tristan really couldn't do it. I don't understand why I can though. I was born male so technically I shouldn't be able to either. Unless hrt changed my pelvic structure or something but I don't see how it could have since hrt doesn't change bones. But for whatever reason I can it was fun watching them get aggravated because they couldn't do it. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

I think, or believe, it has more to do with breasts and them creating a center of gravity.  An interesting idea to prove or disprove this would be to tie something heavy to a guy's chest and see if it can be done.  Also the hips, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •