Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Eyeliner

Started by SashaHyde, February 17, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

I wouldn't do it especially right now the trend is to have a natural look/face. Like in your profile pic! Plus as trans girls we will stand out a bit more sometimes

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Julia1996

I thought about it because it would be nice not to have to have to spend so much time on my eye makeup every day. My dad didn't want me to do it, he said I was a bad idea to put any kind of tattoo on your face plus like others have said,  what if eyeliner went out of style and then no one would be caught dead with it. If it's tattooed on then you're boned.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

flytrap

Alot of my girlfriends have permanent makeup and love it. It's a godsend as you get older and you don't see as well and your hands get shaky. Nothing too extreme, just a thin rim around the lashes and a little color for overplucked brows so they don't look like they just woke up when they just woke up.  "Permanent" is kind of deceiving though. It needs to be touched up every few years. Its awesome if you have the $500 to spend.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: flytrap on February 24, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
Alot of my girlfriends have permanent makeup and love it. It's a godsend as you get older and you don't see as well and your hands get shaky. Nothing too extreme, just a thin rim around the lashes and a little color for overplucked brows so they don't look like they just woke up when they just woke up.  "Permanent" is kind of deceiving though. It needs to be touched up every few years. Its awesome if you have the $500 to spend.

I figured it would need to be retouched in time. No makeup seems to be permanent.  When I was 14 my dad paid 80.00 for me to have my eyelashes and brows dyed. I liked the results but in a month they were back to their snow white natural color. Rather than pay 80.00 a month to have them dyed my dad just started letting me wear eye make-up so it turned out well. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •