Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hair removal legs/nether regions

Started by SashaHyde, February 11, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaHyde

Has anyone done this to save themselves from shaving. If so how did things go in the sensitive areas? Can they even do it?
Like a Brazilian but by laser?
--Sasha  :P
  •  

Northern Star Girl

All I can say is OUCH !!  My skin reacts to hair removal creams,  Epilators, even Laser and Elecrolysis...   results in red irritated skin, big red bumps, ingrown hairs.   My only two options have been to WAX and to shave (carefully) 
Iin the nether regions I usually do well with a small trimmer to get the hair down very short then shaving and waxing go much better and easier.   Fortunately HRT, for many folks, reduces re-growth to thinner and more sparse hair coming back.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

TR

Well.. Bloody hair!! I have it where I do not want it and don't have it where I do want it..

I hate to advertise and I was a huge sceptic with the eHPL technology, but the darn thing works.. Its not a quick fix and it does not do all hair... If the hair is course like face or pubic, it may have very limited results. But for arms, under arms, and legs etc, it does reduce the growth.. In fact, I have hardly any hair on my arms, fine hair under arms, and large patches on my legs with no hair.. I have been using it for about 2 years. Sure wish I could reduce the face hair but its not to be.. Set to full power it can hurt.

Any form of waxing or pulling the hair out from the roots can often cause huge issues with ingrown hairs.. Which can cause huge issues and even infections. So I personally do not do it..

I feel that there will be big advancements in male hair loss within the next few years.. I saw on TV where they are using stem cells to trigger regrowth.. Put me down for the trials.. :)

TR..
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: SashaHyde on February 11, 2018, 01:31:13 AM
Has anyone done this to save themselves from shaving. If so how did things go in the sensitive areas? Can they even do it?
Like a Brazilian but by laser?

I had my hair, including on my genitals, removed with laser.  It actually didn't hurt as much as around my ankles and top of feet.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Kendra

I've had it all done - yep all of it down there and everywhere else.  Laser and then electrolysis.  A few areas that are obviously sensitive did involve brief but intense pain, but by focusing on goals and then really liking the results I got through it.  I started on that area quite awhile before deciding to get surgery, which also benefits from having that area cleared well in advance. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kendra on February 11, 2018, 08:05:14 AM
I've had it all done - yep all of it down there and everywhere else.  Laser and then electrolysis.  A few areas that are obviously sensitive did involve brief but intense pain, but by focusing on goals and then really liking the results I got through it.  I started on that area quite awhile before deciding to get surgery, which also benefits from having that area cleared well in advance.

You are a brave woman and as a result of your decision to go ahead with total hair removal, you life as a woman is much easier now, no weekly or monthly hair removal schedule.   
Question:  Do you have any hair regrowth in any area?
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 11, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
> Do you have any hair regrowth in any area?
The only regrowth I have is in the most recent areas - a few on legs and couple other spots.  All it takes is enough of the random growth cycles to get hit one at a time. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Legs aren't terrible minus a couple of spots.  Like right over the achille's tendon and the top of my feet. 

Now the Brazilian?  EEEK!  I have a very high pain tolerance and can stand laser most of the time with the occasional wince but the perineum area brought me up off of the table in a couple of spots.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Nina_NYC

My understanding is that electrolysis is the only permanent hair removal treatment. I've been doing it for 3 years and have almost finished my face, legs and underarms.

It's so worth the pain (use numbing cream to minimize) and money to not have to worry about dealing with waxing or an epilator.  After you've cleared hair permanently you're home free!

•  

AnneK

I had laser, including genitals.  The worst part was where the bone was close to the surface, such as ankles.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •