Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Christine Jorgensen

Started by tinkerbell, December 14, 2007, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

Video one

(no embedding available on the first video  :P)

Video two

Embedding available.  Yay!

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Valentina

•  

Nero

Quote from: Valentina on December 14, 2007, 10:15:58 PM
Voice. voice. voice

LOL Yeah, it's on the deep side, but nothing I haven't heard from genetic women.  Don't know if she smokes, but I've known a ton of female smokers with the exact same voice.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Dennis

Yeah she sounds fine to me. A lot of women her age sound like that.

Dennis
  •  

Valentina

Same thing with Rennee Richards.  You can look like a super model but if you talk like a man, you will not get anywhere.
  •  

Dennis

Quote from: Valentina on December 15, 2007, 02:09:07 AM
Same thing with Rennee Richards.  You can look like a super model but if you talk like a man, you will not get anywhere.

Christine Jorgenson sounds perfectly feminine. And talking like a man didn't seem to hurt Bea Arthur any. I think Renee Richards' voice was a problem for her though. She didn't have the feminine inflections that Christine Jorgenson had. At least they didn't sound that natural.

Dennis
  •  

Butterfly

My nans voice has the same pitch as Christines and peeps dont treat her as a man.
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Valentina on December 15, 2007, 02:09:07 AM

Christine Jorgensen really does sound like a genetic woman. Not every genetic woman sounds like Marilyn Monroe. And I find Christine J's voice quite sexy, actually. Deep does not equal male. My dream girl, Claudette Colbert, has a deeper voice. A deep voice from a woman can be the most seductive thing in the world.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •