Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Boob satisfaction

Started by Tracey, February 20, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you happy with your breasts?

Yes, they're just right.
17 (48.6%)
No, they're too small.
18 (51.4%)
No, they're too big.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

AprilRyan

Right now I'm a B cup, which isn't bad for 6 months on hrt, but then I had a 'fleshy' chest before so that helped. I'm hoping I end up with at least C's. My plan is to wait until I'm about 2-3 years in and see where they are at then, and if I'm unsatisfied with the development through hormones, then augmentation here I come! (Hope not, cause I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to.)

•  

SadieBlake

Really like my tits at their present size B cup :-) I'm a little sad that of course they're very typically east-west, however a ba to address that doesn't appeal and given my chest remains hirsute, spending too much time thinking about them seems silly :-).

Interesting that there's so far no votes for too big. I did fear that and am quite glad that at 2 years I seem to be nearly done with with growth (they're still marginally sore so I expect a bit more), if I wind up at a fuller B or small C that would be ok also.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

zirconia

I guess 95 cm(≅37.4") with an underbust of 85 (≅33.4") makes me an A.

I like the size, but since my breasts still ache at times I may develop a bit more. If so, I hope I'll stop around B.
  •  

JillianC

I'm happy with the size of mine full A to small B.  I just wish they were fuller as I currently feel like I have cones.  I've been on HRT for a year...today :)  I've heard that some experience growth after having bottom surgery.  If that happens great if not I'm good.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Mine have been "growing" since October. And I put that word in quotes cuz I haven't had much growth besides looking pointy and I'm on a good transition dose, I think my genetics will prevent me from having big boobs, but it's fine I can always get silicone. So I chose "too small".
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: JillianC on February 21, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
I'm happy with the size of mine full A to small B.  I just wish they were fuller as I currently feel like I have cones.  I've been on HRT for a year...today :)  I've heard that some experience growth after having bottom surgery.  If that happens great if not I'm good.

Happy anniversar-E!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

KathyLauren

I'm with FinallyMichelle, that the poll needs an option for "They are okay, but I wouldn't say no to more."

After a year on HRT, I finally made it to an A.  My rib cage and shoulders aren't outrageously broad, so my boobs don't look totally implausible.  They are much bigger than those of a good female friend of ours.  So, if an A is all I can do, then I'll be fine with that.  But I was kinda hoping for a B.  A B was what I wore when I was CD-ing, and it looked good.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Devlyn

The Three Boobs poll is staying as is, too big, too small, and just right!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

kaitylynn

I voted "Just Right" as I am really fascinated with how they turned out.  All natural, just had to go to a C cup and that is awesome.  For that, still feel they are too small for my frame and am now seriously leaning towards BA towards the end of this year.  I was thinking of doing that last year, but at the point I hit a B...they were obviously not finished developing and that was at 2 years on HRT.  My GP and Endo both suggested that I give them a little more time to settle out.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Kendra

A question.  To B or not to B.  See cup runneth over.  De-light. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

StacyRenee

March 1st marks one year for me. I'm a full A cup now pushing a B cup. Not enough. I'm 6'2 so I'm hoping for at least a full C to balance me out. My family all have D or bigger. Wish me luck!
  •  

AnneK

I'm a 38A, without doing anything.  However, I would like more.

BTW, I'm currently on generic Avodart, so hopefully that will do something.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

RobynTx

As of right now I wish they were bigger.  I'm barely an A cup right now.  Granted I'm almost to the 7 month mark on HRT.  I'd just be happy with a nice B cup.

•  

kitchentablepotpourri

I'm happy with mine; I have D cups after my BA with Dr.Chettawut (I believe in giving credit where credit is due) in 2011,  he did a good job, my nipples point straight forward, the shape is good, and they feel soft and natural (silicone).  I had very little development after several years of HRT, so implants were my only option if I wanted boobs.
  •  

kitchentablepotpourri

Quote from: zirconia on February 21, 2018, 07:37:32 AM
I guess 95 cm(≅37.4") with an underbust of 85 (≅33.4") makes me an A.

I like the size, but since my breasts still ache at times I may develop a bit more. If so, I hope I'll stop around B.
I thought that the way to determine cup size is to first measure under your bust (band size), and then measure the fullest part of your bust (around the nipples) and each inch greater than your band size = 1 cup size; so if your band size is 33.4", and your bust size is 37.4" that would make you a D cup?  I could be wrong, but that is how I was taught.
  •  

steph2.0

For my frame, I think B is a reasonable goal, so I'd like more. Up until recently, I was the smallest size available in Mammary Calibrated Objects.

Double A, beep beep (ouch!) M C O

In the last month, though, I've found there's no extra room in the 36A. With the padding, I suspect it looks like a B. I can almost hold a pencil.

For what it's worth, what I've found works for me is the Warner Simply Perfect Women's Cotton Back Smoothing Wire-Free Bra RM0151T that I bought at Target:

https://www.target.com/p/simply-perfect-by-warner-s-174-women-s-cotton-back-smoothing-wire-free-bra-rm0151t/-/A-51624172#lnk=sametab&preselect=51396663

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jin

Love them!
I grew them myself, without any chemicals or herbs. They just came in along with puberty. I was a full B in college, now that I have a "mature" figure I fit better into a C. Gravity hasn't been mean yet, I am still perky with pointy nips. I attribute that to not wearing a bra much so that my natural supporting tissues would develop. I just wear a bra for fun!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

krobinson103

No bra for me equals pain all day. I can live with aching breasts but sore breasts all day drives you nuts. That and any accidental touch is like someone stabbing a blunt needle into them. Thus padded bra is good. Provides some protection and reduces pain.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

AnneK

QuoteThus padded bra is good. Provides some protection and reduces pain.

So, that's why women wear them!   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

KarynMcD

While I'm wearing a C cup bra, I don't think they are as full and round as I would like them to be.
  •