Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I might be enjoying my brother's discomfort a little too much.

Started by Julia1996, February 26, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Hi everyone. My brother is a sweet guy most of the time but he's always had that mean male sense of humor. Even when he was little he loved messing with people. Until I was 6 years old he had me convinced I had been born with a tail and that they had cut it off before my parents had brought me home from the hospital. As he's grown up his love for messing with people hasn't deminished any. He's always messed with me and even messed with my dad a few times until last time when my dad taught him a lesson and totally embarrassed him after he didn't stop despite my dad's warnings to knock it off. Tristan and Tyler have always gotten along well and they do like each other but when Tristan moved in Tyler thought he had someone new to mess with. That was a mistake.

Tristan hadn't been moved in for 2 days when Tyler put a crapload of wasabi powder in his jar of vegemite. I guess Tristan figured it was open season and Tyler has become the one being messed with rather than the one doing the messing. Tyler is deathly afraid of spiders which I've exploited I admit but Tristan took it a little further. Once when Tyler was sitting at the table checking his emails Tristan slipped up behind him and dangled a huge rubber spider on fishing line in Tyler's face. He nearly fell backward trying to get up so fast. Another time Tristan got this big hideous looking mechanical spider and let it go crawling across the floor while Tyler was watching TV. It was hilarious watching him pull his feet off the floor and then throw stuff at it, including the throw pillows. Lol. Tristan has shaken the hell out of a can of soda and then given to Tyler so it explodes it his face when he opens it. He snatches the remote away from him, slaps his hat off his head or snatches it off and won't give it back and he's always doing that thing where you point at someone's chest and then flick them under the nose when they look down. And still Tyler falls for it every time! Lol. And one of my favorites is that Tristan will mock Tyler, which is funny but Tristan does it with an American accent which makes it hilarious.  Tyler just hates that! Lol. I must say I thoroughly enjoy watching all that.Tyler does try getting back at Tristan but he never gets ahead. I think Tyler has met his match.

Once he commented to my dad that Tristan could be obnoxious and annoying. My dad just started laughing and told Tyler he loved being obnoxious and annoying but he couldn't take it if someone else was and he pointed out that Tyler had brought it on himself by messing with Tristan's vegemite the minute he moved in. Another time Tyler was complaining to me about something Tristan had done and I told him Tristan was just treating him like he does his little brother. Then Tyler said older brothers weren't supposed to be mean. Wait, what??? FOR REAL????? I asked Tyler what he thought the stuff he did to me was! He said the stuff he does to me isn't mean, that he's just playing with me. I told him well Tristan was just playing with him. He said he wasn't meant to be "played" with. In other words it's fun when he messes with people but no one is supposed to mess with him. Lol! I asked him what was it he always told me? Oh yeah......don't be such a baby!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Boys will be boys, they "grow up," but then they just have different toys.

Pranks too.

Dares too.

This can be a lot of fun for them! 
Some do not like pranks on them, they just like to give them.
Some do not participate much at all, but many do.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lady Sarah

The same goes for tickling. Phillip loves trying to tickle me, and always claimed he was not ticklish at all. He could not have been more wrong. Every time he starts trying to tickle me, my quick hands are tickling him, making him make a hasty retreat. He is slowly learning to not mess with me like that, but guys are known to be slow. We all know girls mature and grow up faster than boys.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Lady Sarah on February 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
The same goes for tickling. Phillip loves trying to tickle me, and always claimed he was not ticklish at all. He could not have been more wrong. Every time he starts trying to tickle me, my quick hands are tickling him, making him make a hasty retreat. He is slowly learning to not mess with me like that, but guys are known to be slow. We all know girls mature and grow up faster than boys.

Oh yeah I know. Tyler and Tristan both tickle the crap out of me. Actually that time Tyler wouldn't stop messing with my dad he pinned him on the floor and tickled him until he peed himself. Tyler was furious! He thought it was totally mean for my dad to do that and was mad at him for 2 days over it. I told Tyler he had tickled the life out of me more times than I could even remember and if it was so mean and awful then why did he do it to me. He said I never wet myself and besides that it wasn't cool at all to do that to a guy. I said "but it's ok to do it to girls?". He said of course it was. Ugh!  I think the problem with a lot of guys is they can dish it out but they can't take it. And that applies to insults, jokes and teasing.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 26, 2018, 07:41:24 PM
Oh yeah I know. Tyler and Tristan both tickle the crap out of me. Actually that time Tyler wouldn't stop messing with my dad he pinned him on the floor and tickled him until he peed himself. Tyler was furious! He thought it was totally mean for my dad to do that and was mad at him for 2 days over it. I told Tyler he had tickled the life out of me more times than I could even remember and if it was so mean and awful then why did he do it to me. He said I never wet myself and besides that it wasn't cool at all to do that to a guy. I said "but it's ok to do it to girls?". He said of course it was. Ugh!  I think the problem with a lot of guys is they can dish it out but they can't take it. And that applies to insults, jokes and teasing.
Of course, you realize, this means Tyler is a hypocrite.

I remember guys I went to school with, messing with others. One kept trying to pick on me. Unfortunately for him, he was a wimp. When it was time to give him some of his own medicine, he'd run to the biggest kid in school for backup. I found other methods of payback. I had to be sneaky. You should see a kid trying to run with a sliver of wet soap in his shoe.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •