Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do you pass or not?

Started by Priya, March 04, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Yes and no.  Ah, so it goes.  But it is nice to be treated as a woman regardless.

Christine
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

becca.anne

From the next down I would show as a little chunky. Otherwise No.
  •  

Maid Marion

My conversations have certainly changed since I've been presenting as a woman, even when I'm talking to a receptionist at an office who knows I'm AMAB.
  •  

EllenW

Since I have never been accosted and no one has ever asked me directly I would have to say that I pass, either that or they do not care. Yes, people know but that is because they knew me as <deadname> or I have told.

Ellen
2018 - Full Time
2019 - Legal Name and Gender Change
2021 - MDV GCS with Dr. Ng (UCLA)
2021 - BA
2023 - PPT Vaginoplasty with Dr, Gupta
  •  

ChrissyRyan

If I always male fail I would be delighted.  Not so; but, I have for awhile now been content for what I have.  I wish I was prettier, but with another birthday arriving soon that wish may be a forever wish. 

The secret is contentment.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •